busted?

• Thread starter danny954
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

danny954

do you or ne1 you now ever got busted for buying beans over the net just read a story on it in this other forum>>busted link

H

herby

It sucks if its true. If it is true there will be an arrest record and an arraignment and thats all public info. Since the guy says hes changing hi life I guess he can provide a little proof for his story. I also have a hard time believing 2 cops are going to waste thier time on 10 seeds when at best the judge would give them probation if it even went to court.

If it is true, just another reason to not have things sent to your house. He also shouldnt have talked to the cops and his GF definitely should not have let them in the house without a warrant. If they had any probable cause they would have had a warrant already.

Oh, also how long between his ordering and the police showing up? I have had several issues with Custom for cubn cigars and they arent the fastest bunch. Usually a letter takes 1-2 months and one fine for 8000.00 took them 6 months to send me. Got it on Christmas eve lol

D

danny954

LOl that sucks i really don't know when he ordered them and how long it took them to find out or w.e i just found it in another forum just wanted to see if it happened to ne1 else cause i wanted to get beans off the net but now im paranid

H

herby

Use a friends address and name, Get thier permission of course or use a PO box.

Latest posts

Top Bottom