1-406-444-4800
forward this number to as many folks as possible

M

MTgrower

let your voice be heard call Helena and tell them you oppose the
Medical Marijuana reform Bills

1-800-444-4800
forward this number to as many folks as possible

I'll call. I'll ask all my customers and friends to call too.

hotRod

hotRod

sorry JJs whitedawg sent my day sideways
superstoney

1-406-444-4800

M

MaG

brian schweitzer is keeping a running tally of whether the people calling his office are for or against the repeal bill.. have you friends call him and voice their support for his veto on this insane bill.

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

I called and a lady answered and said she doesnt take messages for the governor

W

weed control

NoJuice88,
You should have asked for her name and posted it here; we need to know who these people are that try to impede the process.

W

weed control

The correct number for the Governor is 406-444-3111. I just called to make sure that they are indeed taking messages, and they are. The 4800 number is an information line.

NoJuice88

NoJuice88

Excellent. Just left a message. Thanks for the updated number.

hotRod

hotRod

I hope everyone has called Gov and have had everyone
You know call. Let your voice be heard.

sanvanalona

sanvanalona

The governor said he is vetoing tomorrow, not specifics but at least twelve vetos go out tomorrow, please call in and tell the governor that 161 needs a VETO!

J

JimBob

Unfortunately he'll probably veto hb 161 and sign SB 423, which is even worse imo.

SB 423 gives the police all PATIENT names?!?!?! wtf

Are they given the name of every patient that's prescribed narcotics?

If a doctor signs more than 15 recommendations is 12 months they will be reviewed?!?!?!?!

One caregiver to one patient unless related by blood and/or marriage, then it's 3.

Bill seems a little overkill at this point.

They limit it to basically a 1 to 1 relationship AND ban storefronts lol

J

JimBob

How about this part?

(7) (a) A law enforcement officer who has reasonable cause to believe that a registered cardholder or provider is driving under the influence of marijuana may apply for a search warrant to require the person to provide a sample of the person's blood for testing pursuant to the provisions of 61-8-405. A person with a tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) level of 3.5 ng/ml may be charged with a violation of 61-8-401.

Funny, it ONLY covers mmj patients/caregivers.

If you are NOT a card holder/caregiver, there is nothing in the current law that I could find that defines a THC level that you could be charged with being above.

M

Mycrogreatwhite

Governor Brian D. Schweitzer
Office of the Governor
Montana State Capitol Bldg.
P.O. Box 200801
Helena MT 59620-0801
(406) 444-3111, FAX (406) 444-5529
Call this number and leave a message
PLEASE BROTHERS AND SISTERS BAND TOGETHER OR WHAT WILL THEY TAKE FROM US NEXT

M

MaG

i could be wrong now but i tried that a week or so ago and didnt get an answering machine. said to call back or press 1 if its an emergency and you want to talk to the highway patrol. so i had to call back before 5...

id encourage you guys to group text everyone on your phone list to call in to ask for a veto on 161 and 423. just takes 1 text message.. and it could really make a difference..get on it

Top Bottom