can powdery mildew be controled with sulfer

• Thread starter mountain green
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

mountain green

can powdery mildew be controled by sulfer, and with sulfer control in the basement could one grow seeds in a upstairs bedroom with out the mildew spreading?

M

Mother Chucker

can powdery mildew be controled by sulfer, and with sulfer control in the basement could one grow seeds in a upstairs bedroom with out the mildew spreading?

THE solution for PM:
Dutch Master Pentrator and DM Zone,
20ml per gallon of P 5ml of Zone.
Make a 3-5 gallon batch and dip plants in it upside down.
do it one every 5-7 days for 3 weeks.
no more PM....period.

T

the Rock

I use sulphur burner and it got rid of PM quickly and effectively. i bought an old hot plate burner from a thrift store for three dollars and it works great. Its been 5-6 mos and PM has not returned

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
i have found that almost every method for killing powder mildew is a temporary fix and it will come back regardless. if you want to kill it once and for all, use eagle 20, its a spray. spray once and never see it again! this is really the only thing that is 100% effective in eliminating powder mildew that i have tried out of dozens of methods and products.

G

GroHi

Hey krunch, out of curiousity, do you know what's in the eagle20?

Also, have you tried foliaring the chlorothanolil? Curious to know how this responded.

BTW MG, the only thing I can suggest to be fool proof on the PM issue is to have RH below 50% & your temps 79F+. PM grows in temps 76 & lower with RH over 50%. A lack of actual air circulation will create little micro-climates that may exceed these limits as well. If you control the air, you control the mold. Peace.

M

mountain green

I use sulphur burner and it got rid of PM quickly and effectively. i bought an old hot plate burner from a thrift store for three dollars and it works great. Its been 5-6 mos and PM has not returned

how many nights did you burn the sulphur and for what duration? (how many hours at a time)
thank you

K

krunchbubble

Premium Member
Supporter
active ingredient is myclobutanil. everything else is just a band aid.

THECALI.KID

THECALI.KID

i use a sulfer burner and have no problems on PM on a 10 x 10 room foe 5 min through veg and have no problems bloom happy grow The Cali. Kid

M

mountain green

yeah. I know to do it while the lights are off. I've been doing it for around 3 hours-but how many days a week do you do this? I've been doing 3 days one 1 day off. thanks

Top Bottom