Cannabis or Magic Mushrooms what's your favorite?

• Thread starter Weedwhacke421
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Weedwhacke421

Weedwhacke421

Well first off, I live in New Mexico right next to the Colorado border and have notice lately that there is more talk about mushrooms now than marijuana. Some of the dispensaries in Trinidad Co are closing down and now you can order Magic mushrooms from Denver. I was wondering if this is just going on in this area or all over. I actually had a lot of trouble getting rid of my weed this grow and tried my hand at growing mushrooms for the first time. I started my first grow with Albino penis envy reverted which I will post some pics just for the hell of it to show what they look like. But right now, marijuana is not selling worth a shit in this area and was just wondering if it was the same every where else.
Cannabis or magic mushrooms whats your favorite
Cannabis or magic mushrooms whats your favorite 2

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
One without the other ridiculous 🤣
In truth weed every day of the week tbh I prefer truffles however will only use things like that nowadays when I need a head reset or go to dam on a life reset ✌️🙂

T

tinytmp

Well first off, I live in New Mexico right next to the Colorado border and have notice lately that there is more talk about mushrooms now than marijuana. Some of the dispensaries in Trinidad Co are closing down and now you can order Magic mushrooms from Denver. I was wondering if this is just going on in this area or all over. I actually had a lot of trouble getting rid of my weed this grow and tried my hand at growing mushrooms for the first time buy magic mushrooms canada. I started my first grow with Albino penis envy reverted which I will post some pics just for the hell of it to show what they look like. But right now, marijuana is not selling worth a shit in this area and was just wondering if it was the same every where else. View attachment 1984160View attachment 1984161
I have grown the cannabis and now I'm trying to grow some magic mushrooms. This will be the first time at this, and I was wondering if there are a few of us that do or have tried growing both? I have never tried shrooms so I Quess my question will be. Which one do you prefer and why. In the area I live in (New Mexico) people are making the switch from cannabis to mushrooms more now and I was just wondering if that is just happening here or is mushrooms really catching on.

Top Bottom