Captspaulding takes bud good to see Mr big 🦎 featuring the @spiderfarmer se7000 led and the capt’s field of screams. Join me!

• Thread starter Captspaulding
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
They used to run the nitro drag boat races in red Bluff, California! You could get right up to the pits when they fire them up and Nitro would be flying all over! It was awesome! Those TFH drivers had to be some crazy motherfuckers!😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I was at the boat races in Long Beach harbor back in the 70s! Some guy was going for the speed water skiing record! Was doing about 120 miles an hour and ate it and it killed him! They canceled the rest of the show that day! Crazy mofo!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
A gear heads stealth track pipe 🤣🤣🤣
Hard to see when tossed in the fittings drawer of the tool box….and yes, starburst, it’s an issue with those now that I quit smoking…..
They are too tasty….

IMG 4316
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I was at the boat races in Long Beach harbor back in the 70s! Some guy was going for the speed water skiing record! Was doing about 120 miles an hour and ate it and it killed him! They canceled the rest of the show that day! Crazy mofo!
I’ve seen the footage I think, fork boat?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I can’t remember! All I remember is when they get to the timed portion of the course the boat just floors it and the guy hangs on for dear life on a slalom ski! Lol! It’s probably still on YouTube someplace!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I can’t remember! All I remember is when they get to the timed portion of the course the boat just floors it and the guy hangs on for dear life on a slalom ski! Lol! It’s probably still on YouTube someplace!
Darwin awards!!!!! 🤣
see where being on the cutting edge gets you?

Legendary status 🤣

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Bro I would have all them in 1 giant bed, how do you like those nutes? I might use some on my outdoor this year
Bro, I stopped everything else. No need .
I do at the beginning week 3 of flower start adding their sweet candy with the mcf. You seen that last run. I started the sweet candy late on that too, didn’t have it yet, so a full cycle this run with both this time. Stoked.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Damn fam that’s one hell of an even canopy! Gunna be a sick run in there, What’s the room demsions? Those lights are filling it in perfect!
It’s 4ft10in x 10ft6in precisely. So the se7000 at 4ftx4ft
And the g4500 at 4ftx2ft spaced apart for maximum output in the open space it’s perfect setup for me. I have a 4 x 2 space that’s open that I use when bringing new kids in so they can be in indirect light for a week to allow the plant to harden off, keeps the change from veg to flower waaaaay less stressful when my veg light settings range from 20%-40% output, when the flower room is 40%-90% output. Haven’t needed 100% yet, though we all know ima try when it’s time for these ladies to hit the buffet…..👊🏻🤡

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
It’s 4ft10in x 10ft6in precisely. So the se7000 at 4ftx4ft
And the g4500 at 4ftx2ft spaced apart for maximum output in the open space it’s perfect setup for me. I have a 4 x 2 space that’s open that I use when bringing new kids in so they can be in indirect light for a week to allow the plant to harden off, keeps the change from veg to flower waaaaay less stressful when my veg light settings range from 20%-40% output, when the flower room is 40%-90% output. Haven’t needed 100% yet, though we all know ima try when it’s time for these ladies to hit the buffet…..👊🏻🤡
Hell yeah nice and lush green that light setup is actually perfect for that room!

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Bro, I stopped everything else. No need .
I do at the beginning week 3 of flower start adding their sweet candy with the mcf. You seen that last run. I started the sweet candy late on that too, didn’t have it yet, so a full cycle this run with both this time. Stoked.
Damn, iIl give her a shot 👊
First day of flower and the power is out again 🤦‍♂️ our infrastructure is more like cali by the day ✌

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
@Oldchucky

I think this is the dude you were talking about…..crazy bastard……

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Beautiful buds, how was the smoke?

Also power is back on in time for lights out 😂 🤷‍♂️
So, when that happens to me, I was blessed with this little nugget of info, if you have set things to flower already, just reset your 12/12 period from the exact moment lights went out, example, if it’s 6 pm and lights go out, but you have lights set for 8pm just make your new lights on at 6am lights out 6pm, as long as the overall light time for the day is no more than 12 hours, you can make that change with little confusion to the plant as possible…..the smoke was great man. Super gassy. When I think about it that’s all that comes to mind. 👊🏻🤡

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
So, when that happens to me, I was blessed with this little nugget of info, if you have set things to flower already, just reset your 12/12 period from the exact moment lights went out, example, if it’s 6 pm and lights go out, but you have lights set for 8pm just make your new lights on at 6am lights out 6pm, as long as the overall light time for the day is no more than 12 hours, you can make that change with little confusion to the plant as possible…..the smoke was great man. Super gassy. When I think about it that’s all that comes to mind. 👊🏻🤡
Good to know! I had all of 3 power outages in my life before this year so it's new to me.
That's sounds awesome, I need to run the banner myself it sounds great

Top Bottom