Cheesey

• Thread starter Dawgpistils
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

Dawgpistils

Hi guys new here first post want to get the ball rolling on a outdoor grow starting in the next few days/weeks
Ok so I want to grow some cheese seems like a lot of UK growers like to grow this outdoors want to run Ghs diafem and hgf cheese see which one turns out the best might get lucky and find a pheno

Anyways I'm looking to hear your regimes that you have dialed in for outdoor UK growing
Preferably organic methods whether making a soil mix or by feeding through Base nutes and or top dressing feeds or using compost teas
Ok so I know alot of outdoor growers here throw your thoughts this way also any other strains that Do well here I'm looking for potency strains I'm also thinking of vanilla kush or la confidential

bsb

bsb

la conf is good for sure and I have grown out a few of "diafems" wares as they where freebies and always had good luck with them

D

Dawgpistils

I like the looks of critical kush also it might Do well outside
I'm thinking about building a soil with adding ferts to if
I'm not quite sure yet though my other option would be may to top dress and to apply a compost tea every few weeks to boost the soil life it would be more effective than just using Base nutes
I might just look up some soil recipes online or if anyone has been using a soil mix thats would like to share it

Top Bottom