Closet grow room need feedback

• Thread starter MrGreenfinga
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

So i had this closet set up when i first started growing so dont mind the trashed tin foil😂

But now i renovated a bit and made it prettier
Closet grow room need feedback

Im going to mount a clip fan in the top left corner for a little extra circulation

The specs of this space is
60x60x180cm
With a 100W Led Cob light

Do you think she will flower out nice and fill the space or will the lamp fuck me up
Please drop a comment and feel free to criticise i can take it😂🤟

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Edit doh
I only looked at the pics.
Read it now.

100w isn’t much but it will suffice a bit more light and you’d get a bigger yeild / faster growth and not so stretchy plants.

That said it will suffice like said till you get something better to get her to fill out the tent you would need to train her and veg a while.

You will get something back but imo you’ve topped kinda strange be truthful sometimes it better not to top depends on how long you want to veg

Take the scrog netting down you’ve no use for it and it’s way to high instead bend them branches down and tie them in place. Make the plant bush up more n stop taking off the fan leaves for a while at least till you’ve got more growth otherwise it’s going to be to tall and stretchy with min bud sites.

It looks like you went a bit wild on the lollipoping.

🙂

Last edited:
Bilber

Bilber

It depends on alot whether it'll fill the area....

Yes you can fill that area with the one plant.....

Read the above post....nailed it.....

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

Edit doh
I only looked at the pics.
Read it now.

100w isn’t much but it will suffice a bit more light and you’d get a bigger yeild / faster growth and not so stretchy plants.

That said it will suffice like said till you get something better to get her to fill out the tent you would need to train her and veg a while.

You will get something back but imo you’ve topped kinda strange be truthful sometimes it better not to top depends on how long you want to veg

Take the scrog netting down you’ve no use for it and it’s way to high instead bend them branches down and tie them in place. Make the plant bush up more n stop taking off the fan leaves for a while at least till you’ve got more growth otherwise it’s going to be to tall and stretchy with min bud sites.

It looks like you went a bit wild on the lollipoping.

🙂
Thanks alot for your reply helps really does

im growing in some reused Lightmix and it wasnt a really good idea
I barely picked off any leaves only some dead ones because i fucked up the nutes

I had her under a 240w until today

When i measure the ec/ph runoff
And calculates what my next feed is going to be
then i water and i measure the runoff again

Then the ph has completely changed and the EC gone totally south

So it have been alot of guessing and a really pain in the ass to grow belive it or not shes almost 10weeks!!!

And grew so small

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I'm sure she'll flower. With a little care, she could produce some good weed. There might not be much of it, though. That's okay. There's some nice satisfaction of bringing a plant to harvest.

What is the distance from the top of the plant to the light? Raising the plant slightly to get it closer to the light might help. It's worth risking a little light stress. I put just about anything I can find under a pot to raise it. That's usually an old Amazon box.

Do you know what the air temperature and humidity is near the plant?

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

I'm sure she'll flower. With a little care, she could produce some good weed. There might not be much of it, though. That's okay. There's some nice satisfaction of bringing a plant to harvest.

What is the distance from the top of the plant to the light? Raising the plant slightly to get it closer to the light might help. It's worth risking a little light stress. I put just about anything I can find under a pot to raise it. That's usually an old Amazon box.

Do you know what the air temperature and humidity is near the plant?
I Love the idea of putting things on boxes 😂 my grow tent once looked like a storage room filled with seedlings and small plants to get the right height

And yes
Temp is around 20C a little low
humidity is also a little low around 40%
Cant really do much about it
My humidifier is already in use and i dont have a heater

Doesnt bother me so much my main thing is my DWC seedling in my tent right now

The closet is just a fun little experiment😄🤟

I might try to keep it alive until spring and then set it free in my garden
I always wanted to grow a tree

The soil up there is also very good Quality i once sat a plant out there and it got over 2 meters tall sadly it just produced sacs and seeds and no bud

Last edited:
jetbtkng

jetbtkng

im using my small hall closet to bud these out, i just open the door when lights on to get fresh air, humidity is between 50/60%, temps when lights on about 80 degrees, when off between 60 to 70 degrees, been in the closet since dec 29th....

Thumbnail 26
Thumbnail 28
Thumbnail 27
Thumbnail 25
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

im using my small hall closet to bud these out, i just open the door when lights on to get fresh air, humidity is between 50/60%, temps when lights on about 80 degrees, when off between 60 to 70 degrees, been in the closet since dec 29th....
Thats a sick build i really love to craft something myself rather than just buying it on the internet good job 😄

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

Thats a sick build i really love to craft something myself rather than just buying it on the internet good job 😄
the fan blows over the Phlizon PL 1000W LED Grow Light as well, keeping it kool as it heats up the closet, been working pretty good, also using a Vornado evaporative humidifier set at 50% humidity...

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

the fan blows over the Phlizon PL 1000W LED Grow Light as well, keeping it kool as it heats up the closet, been working pretty good, also using a Vornado evaporative humidifier set at 50% humidity...
Thats always good
I got a fan blowing on my powersupply on my other lamp too

But i gotta ask why you placed the lamp a little off to the side why not in the middle?

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

because i have 2 plants in there, the lights over the small one for more luv, lol, its a dwarf, these plants have been through hell, some folks here told me to start over as these plants are 6 months old, started in july, they were ugly, lol...

MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

because i have 2 plants in there, the lights over the small one for more luv, lol, its a dwarf, these plants have been through hell, some folks here told me to start over as these plants are 6 months old, started in july, they were ugly, lol...
Nice to see the tables turned good luck 😄

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Thanks alot for your reply helps really does

im growing in some reused Lightmix and it wasnt a really good idea
I barely picked off any leaves only some dead ones because i fucked up the nutes

I had her under a 240w until today

When i measure the ec/ph runoff
And calculates what my next feed is going to be
then i water and i measure the runoff again

Then the ph has completely changed and the EC gone totally south

So it have been alot of guessing and a really pain in the ass to grow belive it or not shes almost 10weeks!!!

And grew so small
Gosh sounds like she’s had a hard life
10 weeks veg is a long time

Top Bottom