Collidal Silver

• Thread starter TheNEBeanery
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

I would like to make my own cs but don't have the time. I came across this on eBay its for 30mls I'm pretty sure it will do the trick once I water it down a bit but would like a few opinions from others!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

3600 ppm WTF, you only need 10 ppm. ive herd of the company but i still quetsion why os hiiigh a ppm. or is it ?It sure pays to make it yourself.whew.robbery ! 30 bucks for about 8 ounces is more like it . Still spendy if yo need large quantities.Id put that in a squirt bottle and fill up with distilled water and go to town.. it dont have to be the cleanest water either since your not ingesting it. I wouldnt worry about it.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

yeah I was gonna water it down to about 50 ppm. I believe its concentrated for that reason! When I get time to make some I will but for now

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I would like to make my own cs but don't have the time. I came across this on eBay its for 30mls I'm pretty sure it will do the trick once I water it down a bit but would like a few opinions from others!

How do you not have time to make your own? Ordering a diy kit is just as easy as ordering a little bottle, making it is actually easier. You'll be bummed trying to use that, 3600 ppm I s bullshit.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

I am a very busy lady and any time I get goes to work and family. Plus I would not have a safe place to keep it while it was cooking. Atm its just not possible!

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

A high shelf or top of fridge may work. It's about as dangerous as a 9 volt battery and water. The bars would be hard to swallow, 3 each 9 volts take about 20 minutes to make in a tall glass of water. You can get the stuff for cheap at coyotes Enterprises . They have a silver puppy or just get lightbulb stirrer 2 wires , four rouch clips and silver bars for about 50 bucks I think. Then just need bars. There 40 bucks at the moment I think. Well, good luck

diamond2.0

diamond2.0

A broken glass is a danger. I taught my ten year old granddaughter how to make it. Good science project

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I am a very busy lady and any time I get goes to work and family. Plus I would not have a safe place to keep it while it was cooking. Atm its just not possible!

and yet you have time to reverse plants?

from first hand experience, you're going to want to make your own collodial. If you have a pint glass a battery and a silver coin you can make it.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

I have everything but the silver. How is it so hard to believe that I don't have time! You want my life story bud here it is. I'm a married women who works 40 plus hrs a week so does my husband. I have a 4 yr old a puppy and a kitten plus I live with my parents my niece also lives with us. When I come home from work its like this play with the kid play with the puppy cook supper do laundry shower put the baby to ned and if there's anytime left it gets split between plants and my husband. So lets just get off the subject that I don't have time I just wanted to know it the above product would work for now until I can find time to make my own! Now if you want to make some and sell it to me ill be more then happy to do that as well! It's simple will this product do or not?

Newenglander

Newenglander

You'll be just fine using the bottle off eBay or amazon just make sure you only dilute it with distilled water, or it won't be effective. Learned this the hard way. I just mix a few squirts of the dropper top off a small glass bottle sprayer with distilled water and BAM! Female seeds here I come.

TheNEBeanery

TheNEBeanery

You'll be just fine using the bottle off eBay or amazon just make sure you only dilute it with distilled water, or it won't be effective. Learned this the hard way. I just mix a few squirts of the dropper top off a small glass bottle sprayer with distilled water and BAM! Female seeds here I come.
thank you very much that's exactly what I was looking for!

mancdank

mancdank

If u got kids use a old toy for the battery connection and wires and get some silver wire a good entertainment store will have it for cheap and ive been told for good results it needs to be done for 24 hr but it's fairly straight forward and probably quicker than loading your pc to order some

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I was able to source some silver coins and "silver rounds" @ the local pawn shop for cheap...the coins which are 90% silver for $2bucks...and the rounds which were pure silver for $10...I am going on the cheap and got the coins
I will post the progress...
If u got kids use a old toy for the battery connection and wires and get some silver wire a good entertainment store will have it for cheap and ive been told for good results it needs to be done for 24 hr but it's fairly straight forward and probably quicker than loading your pc to order some

mancdank

mancdank

I was able to source some silver coins and "silver rounds" @ the local pawn shop for cheap...the coins which are 90% silver for $2bucks...and the rounds which were pure silver for $10...I am going on the cheap and got the coins
I will post the progress...
This is 99.9% pure silver it's also a lot cheaper and very easy to find just type in your search engine pure silver wire hope this helps bro :)

Screenshot 2016 03 17 19 09 43
MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

I finally had some time to make a generator after I sourced the materials together and what not...i let it run 24hrs as I wud check the ppms every so often...i used 99.9 silver coin...@ the end of 24hrs the ppms read @ 16...on one side it had sum gray matter attached to the coin...i imagine this is the process...I than filtered that thru a coffee filter....Into another mason jar....I am not 100% sure if my meter is reading correctly however....I am going to pick up another meter so I can be assured of accuracy...the jar that i made the cs before the strain was pretty murky....I cant take pics @ the moment...I cant say for certain I have made CS correctly or not...it appears so, i feel that the ppms shud have been higher tho...any thoughts? I have the doners ready to rock but not sure if I am

We Solidarity

We Solidarity

I finally had some time to make a generator after I sourced the materials together and what not...i let it run 24hrs as I wud check the ppms every so often...i used 99.9 silver coin...@ the end of 24hrs the ppms read @ 16...on one side it had sum gray matter attached to the coin...i imagine this is the process...I than filtered that thru a coffee filter....Into another mason jar....I am not 100% sure if my meter is reading correctly however....I am going to pick up another meter so I can be assured of accuracy...the jar that i made the cs before the strain was pretty murky....I cant take pics @ the moment...I cant say for certain I have made CS correctly or not...it appears so, i feel that the ppms shud have been higher tho...any thoughts? I have the doners ready to rock but not sure if I am

Idk if I've ever seen my homemade cs test above 20 ppm, but it works like a charm. I've been using a dc plug instead of batteries, only takes 6 hours for decent colloidal if I let it go longer it gets super super murky (murky cs means you have lots of suspended silver- which is what your ppm is reading. Colloids don't show up on ec or ppm I don't think.

MIKEZILLA

MIKEZILLA

Idk if I've ever seen my homemade cs test above 20 ppm, but it works like a charm. I've been using a dc plug instead of batteries, only takes 6 hours for decent colloidal if I let it go longer it gets super super murky (murky cs means you have lots of suspended silver- which is what your ppm is reading. Colloids don't show up on ec or ppm I don't think.
Jar on the left is the one i made it in one on right is where i strained it to...i also used a dc plug instead of batteries...except i let it run long bcuz the ppm reading...should i Dilute this mix or spray it straight? I am not doing a huge plant as it is more of an experiment @ this point...So if it doesnt work its all good...I am will start spraying the donor today after i get the location set up... @We Solidarity does mine "look" about right? I noticed thhe strained side has sum residue that has settled @ the bottom...should strain again? Thanks for your help! Much appreciated!

greenboot

greenboot

Jar on the left is the one i made it in one on right is where i strained it to...i also used a dc plug instead of batteries...except i let it run long bcuz the ppm reading...should i Dilute this mix or spray it straight? I am not doing a huge plant as it is more of an experiment @ this point...So if it doesnt work its all good...I am will start spraying the donor today after i get the location set up... @We Solidarity does mine "look" about right? I noticed thhe strained side has sum residue that has settled @ the bottom...should strain again? Thanks for your help! Much appreciated!
looks about correct.. your strained water should start to resemble iced tea in a few days,,, spray everyday for two weeks before 12/12 bloom cycle then spray everyday until you start to see pollen saks should be two more weeks.. then feed bloom food until pollen saks open and start to release pollen. then carefully collect pollen , make sure there is no fans on blowing pollen around.

Top Bottom