Combining 2 different wattage of light

• Thread starter frostybudz
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
frostybudz

frostybudz

I have just flipped to flower so I have now turned the led up to 100% (220w) and also added a 100w mars hydro led will this be ok Im assuming the light will blend into each over but just want to make sure it makes a difference to the yield instead of electric bill 🤣💯 a pic below ignore the bike pedal the light kept tilting

Combining 2 different wattage of light
LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I have just flipped to flower so I have now turned the led up to 100% (220w) and also added a 100w mars hydro led will this be ok Im assuming the light will blend into each over but just want to make sure it makes a difference to the yield instead of electric bill
I think it's okay. I've seen many growers do it. It looks like you have plenty of distance between the lights and the plants, which should help. You could use the free Photone phone app to check the light level. Be sure to watch the plant for signs of light stress.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Grower1974

Grower1974

320W of full spectrum LED’s will grow far more than people think.

I’ve harvested 23oz with 385W in a 4X4’ tent.

frostybudz

frostybudz

I think it's okay. I've seen many growers do it. It looks like you have plenty of distance between the lights and the plants, which should help. You could use the free Photone phone app to check the light level. Be sure to watch the plant for signs of light stress.
Cheers bro and one more thing will 1 side get more light than the other or will it blend in ???

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Cheers bro and one more thing will 1 side get more light than the other or will it blend in ???
I imagine the light will be different and some tweaking might be necessary. You can adjust the power and height of the lights. You can also move the plants. Plants between the lights are most likely to become light stressed. Download the Photone app to check the light levels.

Top Bottom