Converting Back To Soil! Need Suggestions

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Going to be converting back to soil. And was wondering what the best kind is, I'm going to be running 4 smart pots, should I use coco coir? Just give me suggestions and average price per bag or what ever

Bannacis

Bannacis

That is a loaded question...
It depends on your set up.
Your style, synthetic addies? bottled cycle kits? organic? TLO?
Are you able to mix your soil recipes? as in TLO.
Do you make teas and spikes?

I like a standard Pro-mix. nothing fancy.
I do TLO... True Living Organics. its a recipe of a soil mix that when done right.
it basically requires no ph checking and not a lot of feeding. TLO feeds the soil not the plant.
promix, perlite, earthworm castings, compost, and a list of other ingredients. some recipes have a lot of items, some are made for smaller amount of items.
once the soil is living (inoculated with micro organisms) its ready. using only clean water. non tap (chloros) .
and well water (high ppm).
just add teas to feed soil and you get best quality smoke anywhere.

To get a better response for what is best for you, let us know your requirements, anything that will help the
peeps give you a best answer.
Search medium, TLO or organic medium, bag soil.
read a lot of peoples set up. they usually list what they use.
Best I can do for ya. good luck

Tnelz

Tnelz

Good suggestion above. There is no best though. All bagged soil is pretty consistent at this point as are nutrients. Only question is do you want to run amended soil or soil with bottled nutrients. Both have pros and cons.

embaks

embaks

I will be using fox farm grow big for veg, and big bloom fox farm as well. The spot I'm going to be using is 3x2x6. I'm going to be finishing the bag seeds I have . for lights I'm using an led and a construction site lamp for heat. And plus I e used it in every grow and it always impressed me, with out the UV filter

embaks

embaks

With the five bag seeds I have I'd like atleast2-3 females and hope to pull an oz or two. Hopefully more

Tnelz

Tnelz

Well good luck man. If you ever run into any problems feel free to inbox me or jump on my tnelz thread about whatever lots of great growers there and always room for one more!

embaks

embaks

I'll be right in there. Gotta plant with something happening to it.. I think something is eating it..

embaks

embaks

I just don't have the money. And I feel soil is cheaper, I mean I found these 5 g systems, I'm thinking about trying out before I give up on hydro

Screenshot 2015 12 26 16 00 28
embaks

embaks

But I'm selling my kush cabenit. So I'll have some money I can throw towards something.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Coco is hydro. 3 gallon pots with coco feed to waste is pretty foolproof. You could try a single coco pot to see how it works in your room.

Smokey503ski

Smokey503ski

Your late. It's 4:21 take a bong rip. I'm not sure about your question about coco stabilizing the rockwool. what would your plans be if you bought that coco?

embaks

embaks

Just random bagseeds. Or what would you reccomend? The bucket system is $30.84, plus shipping I'm trying to spend 60-70

embaks

embaks

I think I'm just going to grab some ocean forest and those Walmart reuseable bags and fill my room with those, the take up the least ammount of space so I should beable to have a few

embaks

embaks

I don't have the space for hydro. Not for the ammount of plants I want to do

Latest posts

Top Bottom