• Thread starter TruDruid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
T

TruDruid

Hey people! My girl doesn't look right
In fox farm ocean forest
Lights are Viparspctrum v 1000led and humidity is around 50%
Fertilized with fish shit 5-1-1 and cam/mag and 2 or3 times molasses.
Something is missing
I'm fixing to go to flower next week (been 58 days)
Temps close to 78°

Could use some help please
Could use some help please 2
Could use some help please 3
Oldguy71

Oldguy71

Definitely not light burn. Your feed ratios are way off. You should have a ratio close to 3-1-2 for veg and 1-2-3 or 2-2-4 for flower. Fish shit 5-1-1 plus cal mag, probably 2-0-0. Using less cal mag than fish shit. Your ratio is close to 6-1-1. They need p and k.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
Hey people! My girl doesn't look right
In fox farm ocean forest
Lights are Viparspctrum v 1000led and humidity is around 50%
Fertilized with fish shit 5-1-1 and cam/mag and 2 or3 times molasses.
Something is missing
Either the light is too set too high or it's too close to the plant. There's may also be a problem with chlorophyll-related nutrients--probably magnesium. I'd recommend stopping the nutrients and water in some Epsom salt for the magnesium. What size pot is the plant in?

I'm fixing to go to flower next week (been 58 days)
Get the plant healthy before you do. I also suggest adding blooming nutrients (2-8-4, for example) before changing the light.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

You have a very powerful light, it needs to be 30 inches above the plant tops at 50%. No closer k.
Please stop giving it Molasses. A small amount in ocean forest is ok but keep it to a minimum.
What about water PH ? Have you been checking the PH?

You need to provide the plant with a well rounded fertilizer not just a fish shit tea.
You don't have to use a 2 or 3 part cannabis fertilizer. Something like Pro-Mix 12-6-6 will do nicely.
5ml in 3 L water you should PH 6.5 for young plants.
10ml in a gallon water for large plants.
for veg. Switch to Pro-Mix 5-15-5 after stretch.

Ocean Forest is notoriously hot. That's likely why the sides of your leaves are burned.
How long have the plants been in this medium? You don't want to add Nitrogen to Ocean Forest to early.

The plant is showing signs of magnesium deficiency although I have no idea if the medium is deficient or the PH is far enough out of wack that it's locking out Magnesium. This is a determination you will have to make via a PH runoff test. Take corrective action then give the plant time to correct itself.

T

TruDruid

Definitely not light burn. Your feed ratios are way off. You should have a ratio close to 3-1-2 for veg and 1-2-3 or 2-2-4 for flower. Fish shit 5-1-1 plus cal mag, probably 2-0-0. Using less cal mag than fish shit. Your ratio is close to 6-1-1. They need
You have a very powerful light, it needs to be 30 inches above the plant tops at 50%. No closer k.
Please stop giving it Molasses. A small amount in ocean forest is ok but keep it to a minimum.
What about water PH ? Have you been checking the PH?

You need to provide the plant with a well rounded fertilizer not just a fish shit tea.
You don't have to use a 2 or 3 part cannabis fertilizer. Something like Pro-Mix 12-6-6 will do nicely.
5ml in 3 L water you should PH 6.5 for young plants.
10ml in a gallon water for large plants.
for veg. Switch to Pro-Mix 5-15-5 after stretch.

Ocean Forest is notoriously hot. That's likely why the sides of your leaves are burned.
How long have the plants been in this medium? You don't want to add Nitrogen to Ocean Forest to early.

The plant is showing signs of magnesium deficiency although I have no idea if the medium is deficient or the PH is far enough out of wack that it's locking out Magnesium. This is a determination you will have to make via a PH runoff test. Take corrective action then give the plant time to correct itself.
I adjust the Ph to around 6 and added epsom salts today...Thanks

Top Bottom