Crap backyard grow found by neighbor, Trichomes question

• Thread starter radrichie61
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
radrichie61

radrichie61

Well I obviously know the answer to this question before I ask her and I bet 99% of people say well I think they’ll say. My next-door neighbor is a homestead type of person or at least that’s sort of how he grew up on a farm. He knows I smoke and I didn’t know he smokes until Sunday when they send a text and said my garden looks beautiful. I figured you could probably see me but I knew it was OK but I was kind of in denial.
Well I obviously know the answer to this question before I ask her and I bet 99% of people say well I think they’ll say. My next-door neighbor is a homestead type of person or at least that’s sort of how he grew up on a farm. He knows I smoke and I didn’t know he smoked until Sunday when he sent a text and said my garden looks beautiful. I figured you could probably see me but I knew it was OK but I was kind of in denial.
I guess I’ll be shopping and if I was to ask y’all should I harvest y’all at all probably say of course you fool don’t get busted don’t get ripped.

My tri-combs are probably 95% milk Akin every once in a while see a clear one but no Amber at all and the pistols are definitely turning Amber thought even darker here are some pictures below.

comments on rightness and how foolish I am not a sharp right now or even should have Sunday

Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 2
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 3
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 4
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 5
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 6
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 7
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 8
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 9
Crap backyard grow found by neighbor trichomes question 10

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Well I obviously know the answer to this question before I ask her and I bet 99% of people say well I think they’ll say. My next-door neighbor is a homestead type of person or at least that’s sort of how he grew up on a farm. He knows I smoke and I didn’t know he smokes until Sunday when they send a text and said my garden looks beautiful. I figured you could probably see me but I knew it was OK but I was kind of in denial.
Well I obviously know the answer to this question before I ask her and I bet 99% of people say well I think they’ll say. My next-door neighbor is a homestead type of person or at least that’s sort of how he grew up on a farm. He knows I smoke and I didn’t know he smoked until Sunday when he sent a text and said my garden looks beautiful. I figured you could probably see me but I knew it was OK but I was kind of in denial.
I guess I’ll be shopping and if I was to ask y’all should I harvest y’all at all probably say of course you fool don’t get busted don’t get ripped.

My tri-combs are probably 95% milk Akin every once in a while see a clear one but no Amber at all and the pistols are definitely turning Amber thought even darker here are some pictures below.

comments on rightness and how foolish I am not a sharp right now or even should have Sunday

View attachment 2053371View attachment 2053372View attachment 2053373View attachment 2053374View attachment 2053375View attachment 2053376View attachment 2053377View attachment 2053378View attachment 2053379View attachment 2053380
a ways to go yet..
2 weeks give or take..

A

alpha.ganjaguy

exactly, if he wanted to steal them it would be foolish to comment about them, now you know he knows.. so if anything went missing that would be the first logical place to check..

I'd keep them going, I'd also even pull the "ill let you know when it's ready if you'd like to sample some" and maybe ask if he/she has a grow

Bilber

Bilber

Not sure if this helps but, I'm finishing pulling my plants today....

Kinda not visible from where they are/were, two people commented on um bout 2 months ago......

Not everyone is out for freebies.........

Weather permitting, leaf um.......they will be there at the end.....

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Why would they txt you then grass you up or steal them kinda makes no sense

Unfortunately he now knows you grow witch if you fall out maybe a issue still as he’s a homestead type guy I don’t think he’ll have a liking for the cops

radrichie61

radrichie61

All of this is true, but the dude drink’s everyday. Has ppl over a lot. Wife has a felony. I am a university advisor. Yeah, I am almost sure it’s cool but if only. 2 weeks, even if 2 of the most important weeks. Y’all say let it go. Easy to say from afar. We can’t sleep.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
All of this is true, but the dude drink’s everyday. Has ppl over a lot. Wife has a felony. I am a university advisor. Yeah, I am almost sure it’s cool but if only. 2 weeks, even if 2 of the most important weeks. Y’all say let it go. Easy to say from afar. We can’t sleep
dude the people you think you can trust, you can’t
and the people you don’t think you can trust, you can..
if it gets stolen it’s probably not them.. more like people cruising around in the middle of night just looking for stuff/plants to steal., notice more shady individuals out and about during the night close to harvest season?.. i do..
i was a mailman and i found/could see people’s plants in gardens, back yards, once you got an eye for spotting them it’s easy.. i would tell them hey that’s a nice plant back there, and i could see the look of shock on their face that i could pick it out..

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
The paranoia of growing can be tough
eventually you get over it.
Lol i live near where the emergency services flight path is. I used to run around every time I herd one switching of the lights every time the chopper passed it fades as said.

Happy harvest

Latest posts

Top Bottom