• Thread starter connoisseurde420
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None

what are your noots

• Total voters
connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

hey yall!

since this is a very sensitive subject for many people let me tell u about how I feel about noots before I post up what I use and how.
I started growing organically as possible. I started with ffof, pbp pro bloom, ewc, and some dry amendments that included mycorizzae in flower. I was doing small plants so I didn't even buy veg food, just grow for a few weeks then flower. next I added great white, some teas using ewc and other stuff. the weed was top notch and weight was average 1-2 lbs. per 1k depending on what I do.

then came bud blood. the results blew me away, and got my interest piqued for nutrients that I should be using as my environment was perfect minus co2. now after buying all kinds of nutes I'm back to simplifying, cheapening, and going as *natural as possible.

right now I use:

bud ignitor, probably won't stop using this. only takes a bit for for first 2 weeks of flower

connoisseur ph perefect, only for two weeks of flower then switch. going to drop this when it runs out didn't make a difference over my previous results.
pbp bloom for last of flower, I like it being 99% organic doesn't bother me is not 100% but has been the best overall taste IME. although I did read a thread hating on their products smelling like b vitamins or something, but doesn't waayne use pbp and he obviously does awesome work. just saying open to all sides I really want what's best for the plants.
rhino skin, I want to find alternative for this tho.

sensi grow ph perfect, its nice not to ph no complaints but I doubt I really need it if I make teas and use pbp grow a lil bit.

sensizym, going to find alternative for this. i reuse my peat mix, ever since I started that been using. I was told they have over 80 enzymes compared to just a few in most other brands and that was the main pull for me to buy it.

vitamino, beginning of flower as directed, it boosted first week's of growth, extra yield same product so I'm keeping this.

hydroplex, botanicares bloom booster helped yields also for their program.

b52, never could find conclusive evidence that I even need this probably gonna stop when its out. used in veg and 3-6 in flower.

liquid karma, humid fulvic and kelp was main things I was looking for out of this. faster veg and better product and yield from flower room with this. up for alternatives hut probably won't change it up.

clearex I have for if I get salt build up in veg or flower hardly use it but good to have when I need it. I don't flush but I quit feeding at the end for atleast 10 days.

azos and mycos in hold at transplant minus azos in flower. changing these out for caps bennies after I run out. going to get all three packs.

cal mag, I used for a bit then stopped and I can see it was helping going to add some back in. they burn now in flower where as before I could go 1100+ on some strains. better uptake with it and I'm using ro water so I need it.

root xcelurator, h&g product I really like makes the roots jump out there. could tell the difference in soaking my clone cubes with this. use for few weeks after each transplant.

carbo load, powder form cause its cheaper than sweet. use in veg and flower to feed bennies and for plant. open to alternatives

that's about I think. I will post my schedule amounts later when I find the paper where I wrote out my cost per gal to feed etc

please keep feedback postive and informational. Im looking more for replacement products, stuff I should add/delete

mastacheeser

mastacheeser

I am slowly moving away from a nutrient regiment just like this

Instead of looking for replacement products, I started doing watering with just organic products, and waterings with my old regiment

Here's what I've been doing lately. I water every night or two

Watering with heavy fish(bio marine this time)
Ro with calmg
Watering with heavy humic(diamond black this time)
Ro with calmg
Watering with old nutrient regiment
Ro with calmg

I also did a few bat/seabird guano waterings and tea once a week

Now with all that said, you can drop the sensizyme for cannazyme or hygrozyme. Instead of carboload use molasses. I use drip clean instead of clear ex.

If your looking for a good synthetic base, I use dutchmaster gold.

lifted224

lifted224

Ive used Bud Blood first feeding then Big Bud after til week 4 of flower always had an amazing yield but never enjoyed the smoke as much as the more natural stuff I use these days. Hydroplex was kinda the same. On a more commercial scale you kinda got to use that kinda stuff to keep up with the times. It takes some finessing to really get into organic or veganic nutes when you're at a few kw's and mixing clones/growing seeds too.
I used to mix pure N, P & K from plant derived ferts and do compost tea but I cant find enough of the certain brands and they dont make big bottles like Gen Organics or Advanced. I would however recommend growing with homebrew compost tea if you want a cleaner, better tasting smoke.
If someone out there has a good fix to growing veganic (organic I guess finding guano in big bags is easy) with compost tea methods in big rez's please let me know.
Right now I used some standard nutes like BioBizz, Gen Organics, Humboldt County's Own, Roots, etc and add in some guano for certain strains..
For more natural nutes Botanicare's Organicare line was great they had Nitrex (straight N), Cal and Mag seperate too. I still use their granular line guerilla style outdoors though.
Happy growing.

connoisseurde420

connoisseurde420

I did tea and composting all that when I started and for the veggies. it wasn't too convenient and took up a lot of space to mix and let sit etc.

Top Bottom