CSI HUMBOLDT: grow log

• Thread starter Power OG
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Beautiful.....does your foliar leave white spots all over? I wonder if it clogs the plants for breathing ...what i am using leaves a film ...or do u wipe them off? Love the sturdy stems on all of Nypectors gear.. Quality work M

Power OG

Power OG

I
Beautiful.....does your foliar leave white spots all over? I wonder if it clogs the plants for breathing ...what i am using leaves a film ...or do u wipe them off? Love the sturdy stems on all of Nypectors gear.. Quality work M
I use Nectar for the Gods, Bloom Khaos and haven't noticed any spots on leaves. I don't wipe em off, I just spray once lights are out and let them absorb it all night, usually all dry by lights on. Thanks for stopping in my friend.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Power OG

Power OG

CornBread
20141213 203106
20141213 203021
Bubs Dogbud
20141213 203054

S

steelcanaries

thats an interesting way of puttin it...tk on a bubba frame....im familiar with bubba but not so much tk other than pics...my most tk looking plant had big beautiful rock hard bubba nugs however....Power, maan my favs this time round have definitely been the indica and sativa phenos of the chem x bubba ....maad tasty.... buds def look diesel...the indy like Diesel, and the saty like Sour D....all the other phenos were more kush phenos of both strains....some with unreal bad appeal to them...guess i just prefer the diesels over the kushes, but all phenos produced a dank nugget....anyway, yours are progressing nicely, look out for those phenos, if diesels are your thing, cause theyre delicious....I had three bad rounds of cloning...so now I will start again from seed....got some skunkvaxurkle to play with, and a couple o specials too....all the best bruv...steel

soopy

soopy

Looks awesome POG! Do the smells match the structure, like the shorties smell of Bubba and the lankier ones more TK? I ask cause of my three I'm vegging, the most TK smell is coming from the 50/50 structured pheno.

And fwiw, the CSI beans I have going have the largest, healthiest root masses I've seen in years...they stand out in the crowd.

Respect...

Power OG

Power OG

thats an interesting way of puttin it...tk on a bubba frame....im familiar with bubba but not so much tk other than pics...my most tk looking plant had big beautiful rock hard bubba nugs however....Power, maan my favs this time round have definitely been the indica and sativa phenos of the chem x bubba ....maad tasty.... buds def look diesel...the indy like Diesel, and the saty like Sour D....all the other phenos were more kush phenos of both strains....some with unreal bad appeal to them...guess i just prefer the diesels over the kushes, but all phenos produced a dank nugget....anyway, yours are progressing nicely, look out for those phenos, if diesels are your thing, cause theyre delicious....I had three bad rounds of cloning...so now I will start again from seed....got some skunkvaxurkle to play with, and a couple o specials too....all the best bruv...steel
He Steels, thanks for head up with the, sour Bubs, & Bubs Dogbud. Nspecta's gear is really Dank.
Positive Vibes brother

Power OG

Power OG

Looks awesome POG! Do the smells match the structure, like the shorties smell of Bubba and the lankier ones more TK? I ask cause of my three I'm vegging, the most TK smell is coming from the 50/50 structured pheno.

And fwiw, the CSI beans I have going have the largest, healthiest root masses I've seen in years...they stand out in the crowd.

Respect...
@soopy while I was in veg this pheno looked exactly like BubbA, smelled more of TK, so in veg she was a bushy BubbA but then I switched to flower and boom, the TK came out to play she's so tall and long legged 100% sexy,frosty, dense & loud. So in you really won't know until flip.
Positive Vibes & Respect

Power OG

Power OG

Hey
Right on bro..i found you again...lol...everything is lookin good man...nice work brother...
hey my southern brother, Glad to see you, how are things? How's them cookies coming along?
Positive Vibes & Respect

Top Bottom