• Tagged users None
D

Dubwobble

Tester Name : Dubwobble
Strain : CVK - Cali Connection
Method Smoked : Glean Glass Pipe

APPEARANCE

CVK_-_3_dried_buds_.jpg

Medium sized "spearhead" shaped buds. Really nice fresh green look, an almost even blend of mint green and dark green leaves. Mix of mainly dark orange and medium orange hairs, with just a touch of whitish-yellow hair... maybe harvested a bit too early? Spongy yet dense, and the nugs have a nice "tackiness" to the feel, sticky but not wet. Something about the even mix of light green, dark green and orange makes me think "old school skunk-bud".

SMELL

Dominant smell of bud : Cologne strength SHARP chemical funk... somewhere between burnt tires and citrus flavored candy mothballs :mmm

Associated smells of bud : This is hard! It is a crazy mix of skunkiness and early morning foresty-pine. Everytime I smell it, it makes me take a deeper inhale and I literally "flash back" to early memories of getting high.

TASTE

Dominant flavour : "Chemical" tangy & sour candy funk. :dull

Associated flavours : Kind of similar to pine, but with a hard to describe aftertaste... something like a coniferous-forest-after-a-morning-rain-in-the-spring taste... if that was a taste!

Harsh/smoothness : 7
- cough factor? : yes/no?
Yes, but not a harsh hack your lungs out cough, more of a normal good-herb cough. It doesn't ruin you in other words.

BUZZ

Profile : Percentage of head to body = 50%/50%
The high seems really balanced. Tingly head "kundalini-like" energy rushes, settling quickly into the body. Doesn't tighten up my head too much, which is good. Makes my eyes feel relaxed, bright lights seem softer.

Potency : 8
Duration : 1.5 hours
Goes away after a short while or after eating, but my cotton-mouth and red eyes lasted a while.

Use : Daytime/Bedtime
Both! Has a good even "irie" feeling happy stone that keeps you awake but stoned.

Munchies? : yes/no?
I said no, but I did eat before I smoked it. It probably does make you hungry. Next time I do a report I'll make sure to have a couple hours before I eat to do the report.

----------------

Not as narcotic-knock-down heavy as some Chemdog D or late-maturity OG's, this sample of CVK from Cali Connection has a nice "bubbly head" thing going on as well as an outstanding taste that would be great to use as delicious all day medicine.

BTW - I grew this :sun

B

Bigb89

Awesome review Dub been looking forward to hearing about this one. Nice pics and description wish i had this in my collection enjoy.

H

haze89

Great report homie, you killled it on that grow for sure. I got a pack of these in the fridge, you got me wanting to bust em out right now. Lookin foward to seeing your report on that Chemberry further down the road too, CC is where it's at with the Chem hybrids ATM.

K

KING_KONG_KOLAS

Nice.. got some of these girls in flower now.. I hope I can get simular results!!

supercharged

supercharged

very nice report bro, i was wondering with u saying u mite have taken it a little early wat day 12/12 u did take it?
i have a chemvalley kush going at the moment, she's looking quite chemy at the moment2 :)

meangreenmartian

meangreenmartian

looks so redic, anything ive seen on here from Cali Connection is straight FLAME. Great pics and report Dub

Top Bottom