Dark Spots On Yellowing Cannabis Leaves. Need Help!

• Thread starter RegularJohn
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RegularJohn

RegularJohn

hello people!
I'm having a dark spotted some weird yellowing leaves situation on new growth(top parts of the plant) and can't really find out what causes it.
I have two 44 days old plants from regular seedbag. they were in a grow room for 30 days and they been replaced on outdoor about 2 weeks now. they getting sunlight at least 8-10 hours a day, temp. is around 80f. Im feeding them with general organics biothrive-grow by checking the final water ph is around 6,2-5. the only problem I've had with these plants were fungus gnats and it just disappeared after using neem oil for foliar and aptus soil attack for soil drench. I just noticed that dark spots right after using aptus soil attack insecticide. so did I probably damage the plant or what?
any help would be apperaciated. thanks in advance.
peace

Dark spotsjpg
Yellowing
1diesel1

1diesel1

Staff
Supporter
Looks like you have a phosphorus deficiency. Ph at 6-7 if your in soil. Give them a bone meal flush let the soil dry out some what then mix nutes with a high phosphorus content. Bone meal helps your plant recover phosphorus. It looks like you are in the middle stage of a phosphorus (p) deficiency.

RuralFarmer

RuralFarmer

If your plants were doing fine before you used some man made chemical/whatever or the neem oil on them, then that is likely the culprit. I would try misting them well with ph balanced or, best, rain water twice a day for 3 or 4 days. Since their now outdoors the water will evaporate quickly. Just plain rain water if you can collect some. I keep some on hand, and run it thru a Pur water filter first. In fact, all the water I use is well water which goes thru a Pur filter before ferts and/or ph adjustment. I'd never put neem oil or anything else on my plants, just water. They are not meant to take such things. Just my take.

In the future, they sell something you can add to your regular watering, that takes care of fungus gnats and many other pests. If you just use that the first few times you soak the soil, it should take care of potential future issues. Hope this helps, the stuff is called SNS 209. I don't use it unless I start a crop in summer as that's usually when I get gnats. It works without any damage to the plant or soil. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
bicky studs

bicky studs

imo the first pic could just be water damage from sprayin if its isolated...
2nd lite calmag issue... as i said my opinion at first glance.

Latest posts

Top Bottom