Dates set for Seattle High Times Cannabis Cup - Sept. 6th & 7th, 2014!

• Thread starter Myco
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
BeenBurned

BeenBurned

Ah, the traffic...to be expected for sure. Was going to surf a couch on Capitol Hill but When the venue changed, I got a room within stumblin' distance.
I just saw "misleading info" and was wondering, thats all.
Should be nuthin but a good time, Enjoy!

DAT

DAT

lol,that sounds so chill Thunder. when u see us hitchking on Mukilteo bld pick us up please, you will be rewarded with some tokes of my 28% THC Alien Rock Candy.lol...
the 512 bus to Everett will be packed like sardines, no doubt.. it was when I went to the Hemp fest this past weekend., but it drops you off within a very short walk to the Arena.

When you exit the 512, look up to the right up the hill.. u will see some large city buildings, just below those buildings... is an unusual sculpture that looks like big ship sails, with no sails... that is the Arena venue..

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

Just booked my flight! Look forward to meeting the PNW Farmers!! Flying in Friday night and rolling out Monday morning. PM me, look forward to meeting you guys and gals!

primo

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

@ExoticGenetix Where do I find info on this exotic/high times preparty murkywatter was talking about? I want to attend that shit and chill w you cats on your turf.

p

thunderfudge

thunderfudge

Breeder
@ExoticGenetix Where do I find info on this exotic/high times preparty murkywatter was talking about? I want to attend that shit and chill w you cats on your turf.

p
you boys with murk? Well you the fuckin mang, bro.flyers are up on ig on ex's page.see You there!

jlr42024

jlr42024

Exactly I just want people to have fun and be safe getting there without running into unexpected problems. Have a great time everybody and just make sure your fellow farmer is aware of all the logistics if it seems they might be overlooking something. Enjoy our beautiful state and who knows maybe it won't be raining lol

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

thunderfudge post: 1310728 said:
you boys with murk? Well you the fuckin mang, bro.flyers are up on ig on ex's page.see You there!
Booked my flight! Didnt see anything on @ExoticGenetix IG but found a link on some other site w venue info etc. Is there any list/special access or anything for Farmers like @cannarado does at Shotguns? My flight doesn't even land till 915 so wasn't trying to drop $40 on entry tothis party. No VIP love for The Farm lol?

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Yep.
remember were passive aggressive drivers here too.tailgate and you'll get the nicest set of brake lights you've ever seen.lol.@Medusa, it's bad before 7 pm most days.

So if Im used to driving @85 bumper to bumper on 7 lanes of Georgia ass-Fault be prepared?
maybe I should rent a midsize instead of the economic POS
Guys gals Im commin in a few days early if someone needs a ride from seatac to event PM me
I will be Redmond WA for the week and then after Sunday headed to Wenatchee to visit friends.
Let me know if anyone needs a ride to the cup from the airport
FlyJ

FlyinJStable

FlyinJStable

Exactly I just want people to have fun and be safe getting there without running into unexpected problems. Have a great time everybody and just make sure your fellow farmer is aware of all the logistics if it seems they might be overlooking something. Enjoy our beautiful state and who knows maybe it won't be raining lol

Remember Washingtonians dont tan the real ones rust

pRiMo303

pRiMo303

So if Im used to driving 85 bumper to bumper on 7 lanes of Georgia ass-Fault be prepared?
maybe I should rent a midsize instead of the economic POS
Guys gals Im commin in a few days early if someone needs a ride from seatac to event PM me
I will be Redmond WA for the week and then after Sunday headed to Wenatchee to visit friends.
Let me know if anyone needs a ride to the cup from the airport
FlyJ
Where from in GA? Lived in SC for about 20. Spent lots of time in Athens and Atlanta.. Hell, besides Asheville that's where our green was grown.

DAT

DAT

jeez... thank goodness wAilers aint playin there new stuff. lol. it is BAD!:arghh::arghh: I mean really BAd.lolol.. the new hit single is called "SAVE the Children" its not even reggae at all. I would link you the video, but its too painful to put you through.lol. shit mon well it should still be a SICK SMOKEOUT! :pWHOO HOO caN nOTW wAIT!!!:D:D:D:D
sAfE TRAvels everyone!

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not sure if anyone noticed but several classes going on also ...go to high times page and tells u what they are! 2 parties happening also ! See u there !!! M Thanks @ExoticGenetix and crew and Washington for makin this happen !!!

Last edited:
DAT

DAT

thanks M:), yeah I missed the class schedule .:eek: THey all look interesting.:D I am most interested in attending the Veteran one. :bookworm:That's so weird, cuz I just started a painting dedicated to the honorable VETS!:artist: and legalization in Washington State workin on it now.:p:headphone:
Vet painting in progress 003

Effendi

Effendi

Not to burst any bubbles but be VERY Careful this weekend.

Snohomish county is NOT King county.

The cup is literally across the street from the court house and jail and there have been stories all over the news about how they fully intend to make use of the close proximity.

Best of luck and I hope everyone who goes has a great time. Do NOT smoke and drive, it will cost you more than you are prepared to pay.

Just saying.

Medusa

Medusa

Trichome Engineer
Supporter
Not to burst any bubbles but be VERY Careful this weekend.

Snohomish county is NOT King county.

The cup is literally across the street from the court house and jail and there have been stories all over the news about how they fully intend to make use of the close proximity.

Best of luck and I hope everyone who goes has a great time. Do NOT smoke and drive, it will cost you more than you are prepared to pay.

Just saying.
They have taxis right?

Reactions: DAT
Top Bottom