DD's bucket system - Start to Finish

• Thread starter Boots Sugarleaf
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
F

fido

Boots - Check out ebay for prime chillers. They sell direct thru there, but keep a look out for their refurbs.. the 1/3 hp modular (has same or higher specs than other mfg's 1/2 hp chillers) Only their modular ones have the higher specs, not the towers. When they go on ebay the single stage thermostat is about 300 down from over 900. These are great chillers. Here is an ebay link for one, but really you are looking for one refurbed and I don't see one up. If you have a few weeks, im sure they will put another lot of them up. If not even 499 is a great price. I got mine new for around 400 but I shopped around alot and got lucky. Then a few weeks later the refurb's went on sale and I could have saved another 100 bucks, lol..

Good luck :)

thank you for the heads up bro..
fido

F

fido

great thread. u guys help each other so much. i wish that life off the forum worked this way!
fido from philly

C

Comercial

cages

Doubleds, do you have a link to building the cages. Or anyone thanks.

Comercial
Oregon MPB

I think the net pots are the shit bro. It it ever comes to be that the drilled holes i the pails get clogged with roots the plant would drown. The 10 inch net pots are really strong, but our cages stabalise the weight.

dds

T

theconnect

I am going to have to try this I feel DD if you could send me a PM with an outlined gear list it would be much appreciated.

aleYarok

aleYarok

I am going to have to try this I feel DD if you could send me a PM with an outlined gear list it would be much appreciated.
lol DDs hasnt posted here in 6 months.
there are plenty of threads with list of everything you need.

read read and read some more

B

burnalot420

Lolipop Genetics
Supporter
dd is actually back,he posted the other day and actually started another patient mpb thread..good luck

Latest posts

Top Bottom