dead spots, yellowing, dry...too late?

• Thread starter drfarm
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
D

drfarm

Oh something else changed, I used to water with my nute mix standing alone , after the burn Ive been watering with H2O and then coming after with less nute water, just 10-12 ozs small coffee can amount. Should maybe return to feeding with the nute water alone? Starved them that way 2 maybe?

D

drfarm

Hi Thc, I just tried a pdf. Pretty nice armenian natural pesticide manual. You might like to look at this one. Its working I think but the pdf file has to be less than 1 mb total. Think this one is 924 kbs. Looks like xls will not load at all

View attachment Organic Pesticides.pdf
D

drfarm

Thanks very much Thc. I wonder, you must keep predominate sativas, but shouldn't be hard to adapt to the 8-9 wk strains. Biggest question is at week 5 and beyond. This can't be in ml/gal, I guess it is large batches,even up to 10 gal? Or is it indicating total nutes for that week for a # of plants, or ppms maybe? Are you growing dwc, coco or potting mixes ???

T

thcnology

DrFarm,

Sorry, this took a little bit, as I’m typing as I can……………

Some things to note in regards to this hydro-formula.

The first four products listed are all you need to use to start!

To effectively use this method you need to change your medium, use whatever inert medium that’s available and works best for your conditions… Perlite, Verm, Rockwool, Hydroton, best a blend of these for that 50/50 air/water ratio, and water 3 times a day.
As you learn your plants tastes, you can slowly start introducing the supplements, don’t be afraid if your reservoir some weeks looks like coffee, that’s ok, your plants will love you for it! Feed the water, not the plant. As such your reservoir will require an intensive cleaning every bloom cycle, but you really should be doing that anyway. This formula will not clog drip and is stable in reservoirs -/+ 1 daily ph drift.

MOST IMPORTANT! Also as a +/- best judgment rule, and errantly or purposly omitted from the pdf, is the solution EC... NOT PPM.

Week EC
1 .10
2 .20
3 .33
4 .50
5 .75
6 1.00
7 1.25
8 1.50
9 1.75
10 2.00
11 2.25

List of products in the formula:
1 GH Floragro
2 GH Floramicro
3 GH Florabloom
4 Advanced B52
5 Grotek CalMax
6 Grotek Prosilicate
7 Soil Secrets Earth Nectar
8 Soil Secrets Earth Ambrosia
9 GH Florablend
10 Hygrozyme
11 Advanced Carboload (powder) measured in tablespoons
12 Sweet...(I make my own) measured in cups
13 GH KoolBloom (week 8&9 liquid, week 10&11 powder tablespoons)

1. All numbers are in ml, unless you see a 1,2,or 3...those are either cups or tablespoons
2. Grow numbers are based on a 10 gallon reservoir
3. Bloom numbers are based on a 50 gallon reservoir
4. I flush weekly with ph balanced mild strength GH FloraKleen, then flush with plain ph balanced RO, then mix up next weeks solution….Use only RO water!
5. Yes, I completely change the reservoir solution weekly.
6. I transplant once after week 4, just before bloom.
7. PH is 6.0......5.8-6.2
8. Solution Temp is 75F or below
9. Hydrosystem is topfeeddrip/ebbnflo

DrFarm, You will obviously need to make adjustments so that this will fit your conditions, and this won't be a cure all for you just yet, but this will get you on the right path to exceptional yielding connoisseur quality fruits. Cutting corners means cutting yield/quality, that for some reason seems to be the hardest thing to explain to some folks? Generally, most plants can follow this formula with no problems, some plants can take more than this and some will want less, pay particular attention to weeks 1 and 5 to get on and maintain an EC track, which is of utmost important in maximizing your yields… the supplements will maximize your overall quality and flavor. Use your best judgement…or talk to them, and they will tell you just what they need;)

Good Luck!

D

drfarm

This just became a great thread. thanks Thc. Will study this a lot and C how 2 best apply this to my case. Great Post Thank you. Here are some pics after the changes so far. Went w/ 3G/3M/12B ml/ga first feed, and 3/3/9 second time. Also foliar spraying with the 1 tsp floralicious X epsom mix per gallon daily. Man!! green is back and the dry leaf is gone. Pruned a lot of the worst leaves, but generally everything is still there and looks much better. Oh and they stink again.lol. Had not noticed the smell was gone before
The colas are noticeably moister and plumper as well. Think its been 4 days

081908 002
081908 003
081908 005
081908 006
081908 008

Latest posts

Top Bottom