Dehumidifier compatible with AC Infinity hub?

• Thread starter Wildwood
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
W

Wildwood

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a dehumidifier that powers on when it's plugged in so it can be controlled through the AC Infinity hub thing.

I can't find anything online and have no idea what this feature is called.

Has anyone found one that works with the hub?

Much thanks

P

PahPahCee

Ideal air is a common brand used by growers. I use mine with an external titan controller. Auto restart. A lot of the higher end dehums have this feature.

W

Wildwood

Holy moly those are nice, but unfortunately out of budget 😕.

I'm looking for something $150 max with that feature.

Am I way under budget for that feature?

P

PahPahCee

Holy moly those are nice, but unfortunately out of budget 😕.

I'm looking for something $150 max with that feature.

Am I way under budget for that feature?
I feel you, I got my 80pint second hand for $50. I would check the second hand market.

I’d image you can find something that’ll work for $150.

freezeland2

freezeland2

Hi everyone,

I'm looking for a dehumidifier that powers on when it's plugged in so it can be controlled through the AC Infinity hub thing.

I can't find anything online and have no idea what this feature is called.

Has anyone found one that works with the hub?

Much thanks
Both my media air and Hisense dehumidifiers will run off a ac infinity hub, or ink bird or pick the controller. The important feature is they power back on when power is restored. Media air dehumidifiers are available at Walmart and Hisense at Lowes.

Mikedin

Mikedin

Staff
Supporter
I feel you, I got my 80pint second hand for $50. I would check the second hand market.

I’d image you can find something that’ll work for $150.
Damn that’s a deal my 50 pt was about $251

Mine has been plugged in about a year and a half or so without issue, has auto restart after power outage and is on sale for $251 on Amazon atm, if you don’t want the water pump included they have it for $239

I have the pump but my dehu literally sits on top of my sump pump and drains directly into it so I never have to empty it

TOSOT 50 Pint with Internal Pump 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super Quiet (Previous 70 Pint) https://a.co/d/0GGcjNY

FC0D330E 3242 4694 BC95 DA244715D8B0
2E3B000C 2039 4D22 8FED 086A450D9F6C
Tegrity2farm

Tegrity2farm

Damn that’s a deal my 50 pt was about $251

Mine has been plugged in about a year and a half or so without issue, has auto restart after power outage and is on sale for $251 on Amazon atm, if you don’t want the water pump included they have it for $239

I have the pump but my dehu literally sits on top of my sump pump and drains directly into it so I never have to empty it

TOSOT 50 Pint with Internal Pump 4,500 Sq Ft Dehumidifier Energy Star - for Home, Basement, Bedroom or Bathroom - Super Quiet (Previous 70 Pint) https://a.co/d/0GGcjNY
I know it's a old post but I thought I'd let you know. I waterproof basements for the last 23yrs and having the dehumidifier on top of the sump pump is the worst place for it. Just trying to save you some money. It probably never kicks off from drawing the water from the sump crock. Just thought I'd try to help you out a little

Latest posts

Top Bottom