Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit. Photos included

• Thread starter Planit Growit
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
P

Planit Growit

Photos at bottom in order.
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit. You will not be dissapointed. The pictures are posted in order, i didnt know if each photo would come up under each caption so I just #ed them in order.

Photo#1 What you will want to use for this project.

#2 Slide the screen down the female end of the stem until it's in the bubble.#2

#3 Then pack a normal size bong hit in the stem. Be carefull not to push the weed through the screen

#4 Now put the bowl piece back on and you are ready.

#5,#6 This is the part you will half to learn yourself and thats how hard to hit it. Don't be scared of it lighting the weed its hard to do if packed pretty tight as you will see it's just like adjusting the heat on a vaporizor and it takes a lil practice but once dialed in its beast. I use a lighter (You can use whatever you like, adjust the heat accordingly).

#7#8#9 The finished product

#10 Enjoy. Have pos productive day.:cool0041: Planit

Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 2
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 3
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 4
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 5
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 6
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 7
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 8
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 9
Detailed instructions for the ultimate vapor bong hit photos included 10
T

tngreen

interesting. does it work cause the flame isnt direct and only the heat makes it to the bud? wont work with my current downstem cause i dont have that bubble in the top but i will try at some point for sure

P

punkadc

great idea!!:yes

ever tried any hash or oil with this method?

....i need to get some screens and give this a shot!:nod

P

Planit Growit

great idea!!:yes

ever tried any hash or oil with this method?

....i need to get some screens and give this a shot!:nod
No doubt, I havent tried with hash or anything like that since its already in its pure form without any plant matter so i wouldnt know. However if you give it a shot with some oil and phoof like wallah it works, give me an update (just try to keep the oil from running through, several screens would probably suffice):afroweed: Planit

P

punkadc

ya, i was just thinking you usually dont want the flame to actually touch when your smoking some full-melt... i dunno... i will definitely update after i try...

....now i really gotta get those screens....:D

P

Planit Growit

ya, i was just thinking you usually dont want the flame to actually touch when your smoking some full-melt... i dunno... i will definitely update after i try...

....now i really gotta get those screens....:D
Lol:rasta:

hubcap

hubcap

thats pretty cool man.
i like how the weed looks relatively untouched after a rip.
shows the plant matter intact .....
well done dood.

Notoriousskunk

Notoriousskunk

No doubt, I havent tried with hash or anything like that since its already in its pure form without any plant matter so i wouldnt know. However if you give it a shot with some oil and phoof like wallah it works, give me an update (just try to keep the oil from running through, several screens would probably suffice):afroweed: Whoman

maybe put the oil on some herb :afroweed:
i aint smoked a bong but maybe that would work to stop the oil falling thru ( u guys every time i check new ost i c this lol and you are making me want a bong to hit my LA con from wen shes done)

N$

P

Planit Growit

maybe put the oil on some herb :afroweed:
i aint smoked a bong but maybe that would work to stop the oil falling thru ( u guys every time i check new ost i c this lol and you are making me want a bong to hit my LA con from wen shes done)

N$
Lol, I bet:rasta: Planit

Latest posts

Top Bottom