Dieselryder

• Thread starter ghetto gardner
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
G

ghetto gardner

I have 9 Dieselryder females that are 20 days from breaking ground, they all sexed around day 14. I kept 3 males to make beans with and they are under 18hrs of light. Running these while the rest of the winter grow gets up to speed. This is my second run with auto flowering genetics, I ran some dieselryder x AK47 last run and was most impressed with the flavor and potency and will be running those again...

Dieselryder
Dieselryder 2
Dieselryder 3
homebrew420

homebrew420

I am very interested in running some of these autos. There used to ba quite a selection available. Seems they are a tad hard to find now. Where did you folk get your seeds? will be watching this one. Did you say all are under 18 or jsut the males. I have read multiple times they will do best under 24. Good luck

Peace

B

Bill Bloome

I have six Ganja Dwarfs just breaking ground now.I got them from AMS and delivery was very quick.They were very slow to germ but I think it was just my fault.However,they seem to be very robust and am looking forward to growing them out.I will take pics of the grow and post later.

G

ghetto gardner

I traded for my auto beans, I have been blessed to not have had to buy any beans for quite some time now..

G

ghetto gardner

I belong to a couple of invite only sites where I am able to trade for whatever I may be looking for and I make my own beans from time to time....
heres an update on the dieselryder 33 days in

Dieselryder 1 7 10
B

Bill Bloome

Greetings Farmers Well.my Ghanja Dwarfs are now three weeks old and looking great.I've got them in my Micro box where they are taking off.Very robust with a nice Douglas fir smell with a hint of citrus.Expecting great things.Pic's in my gallery.

N

NHMI

Great looking plant bro. I got some white widdow x ny diesel, white widdow and Nydiesel going right now...tried a skunk cross last time but I killed em all, they were super sensetive...my plants are pretty healthy at the moment though I am currently trying to transplant em to bigger containers...using a tuperware bin with a divider and 2 trash bags in it....cuz I am in the process of buying a house and will have to move em right in the middle of flowering...so that sux...not to hijack...just rambling. I hope my plants look like that....my last attempt barely produced any buds, so that was when I retired the t5's for a 400w HPS...though after seeing all you guys I think I need another 1000wHPS too...gets addicting. I own shroomotopia so I know shrooms but plants I suck at...

Latest posts

Top Bottom