• Thread starter Midwestjay
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Midwestjay

Midwestjay

If it gets a mold inside the duct you would be blowing spores into the tent

wasfromks

wasfromks

Just makes me worried about breeding mold, you know the duct is gonna stay wet inside.
Very true, just will have to do regular cleaning on it and watch it while I refill it. No biggy, I wipe the floors up every night and make sure have a clean environment. Thats a good point on that. It's no problem to have to deal with. Humidity has to rase, temps need to maintain.

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

Very true, just will have to do regular cleaning on it and watch it while I refill it. No biggy, I wipe the floors up every night and make sure have a clean environment. Thats a good point on that. It's no problem to have to deal with. Humidity has to rase, temps need to maintain.
Wow .You are meticulous... Great to have some high ass standards. That'll help you a lot through out your grows.

Well brother I'm about to pass out. Hit me up tomorrow.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Not messing with it tonight....I need to see if I have the correct ducting and if I do have it will it fit the humidifier. Too much to mess with tonight. Also I want to wait until I see how the c02 impacts. Not too much happening at once.

wasfromks

wasfromks

Wow .You are meticulous... Great to have some high ass standards. That'll help you a lot through out your grows.

Well brother I'm about to pass out. Hit me up tomorrow.
telling you 5s lol. Talk later bro
6a00d835360fa069e2015433ece14a970c

Midwestjay

Midwestjay

I do on the bbs. But once I get up in ppm I dont need to, it puts it right at 5.8-6.0. Also I use ph perfect, it is not supposed to require ph. Long as your ph starts between 4.5 and 8 if I remember right

ArcticOrange

ArcticOrange

Fkn aye didn't even think about zip ties. Got a shit load right next to me. Man I lifted the net and heard rocks dropping
Yea thats unfortunate timing, great looking roots though sir. There are cars, motorcycles, four wheelers and snow mobiles held to gether with zipties up here lol

Latest posts

Top Bottom