Do you cut these branches off?

• Thread starter crypto03
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

crypto03

New grower here, I’m about to transplant into bigger pots. Are you meant to cut these bottom branches off? The single leaf and 3 point leaf branch off? Ignore the dried burnt leaf that was from over watering in week 1/2

BB22

BB22

New grower here, I’m about to transplant into bigger pots. Are you meant to cut these bottom branches off? The single leaf and 3 point leaf branch off? Ignore the dried burnt leaf that was from over watering in week 1/2
I would suggest trimming the lower leaves and then burying as much of the stem as possible. It’s what I do when I up pot. ✌️

Spend some time learning about Low Stress Training and topping 👍

Happy Growing 💨🤓

jetbtkng

jetbtkng

well your temps too high, they like temps between 70 to 80 degrees, humidity about 50% at this stage, thats where mine are at

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Can’t see the whole plant but from what I can see your plant would benefit from a little lst it’s looks quite stretchy from what I can see

She should be happier now you moved the light up

G

GreenNotYellow

Sorry man something went wrong with upload, I attached them below
Where did you attach those? I regretfully can't see. All in all you can cut the bottom leaves IF they are mostly covered with the upper ones and cant get light on them for photosynthesis or if they are beginning to deteriorate

katraiter

katraiter

I would suggest trimming the lower leaves and then burying as much of the stem as possible. It’s what I do when I up pot. ✌️

Spend some time learning about Low Stress Training and topping 👍

Happy Growing 💨🤓
Saw this post searching for what to do now cut off yellow bottom single leaves? .That's what I'm going to do today I think !😋 Sounds good. Hopefully when I do it I can figure out how to attach this post to my grow diary 😳😁

PXL 20240415 115308891PORTRAITORIGINAL
Top Bottom