Does anyone grow just to blow it

• Thread starter okidokerjoker
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
O

okidokerjoker

I grow just to blow it'll and friends think I'm nuts any one else and if so what so you grow.

MEGA956

MEGA956

Great hobby indeed. I'm trying to find ways to make butter and tinctures, use the plant in other ways.

LoveGrowingIt

LoveGrowingIt

Supporter
I only grow as a hobby. We vape and make tinctures.

O

okidokerjoker

IMG 20231224 190302543

Greenadian

Greenadian

Supporter
I grew 10 lbs last year. Smoked a gram and gave the rest away. Your not alone.
I just like to grow.
I am pretty much in the same boat. I would say I harvested roughly 12lbs including a few outdoor plants. Load up my Pax3 a few times a week. I enjoy making hash oil, CO2 in my tumbler, make a little shatter, create some crazy layered pre-rolls....all gets given away to all my friends and family!!

Merry Christmas!!!

TJ.Ontario

TJ.Ontario

I just recently decided to take growing seriously as a hobby and to supply myself with smoke and I am fully expected to be giving away huge amounts of flower and clones to all of my friends by this time next year

I've always been a bit of a pothead but only ever grew plants by just sticking seeds in dirt and letting them grow in the back yard for fun - and I usually have a couple growing in my windows just for kicks... never expecting any yield and usually expecting the outdoor ones them to be stolen...

I've been around many grow operations but never did my own and never just for my own enjoyment.
The truth is I just love growing plants. I'm also starting to grow houseplants and flowers around the house

Top Bottom