does she look ready to harvest? the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much

• Thread starter emma.dir
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
E

emma.dir

the first 4 pictures are the top buds the last 5 are the lower buds. the leaves are dying from pHosphorus deficiency so i am looking to harvest now or as soon as shes ready…Thanks!!

Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 2
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 3
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 4
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 5
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 6
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 7
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 8
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 9
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 10
Does she look ready to harvest the top buds look ready to me but the bottom ones not as much 11
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

seeing how swollen are the buds and how brownish are the pistils, looks good enough.

Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

Looks like it’s almost time imo.

Possible bro science here so take it for what it is but I was told from another grow bro, when you think it’s ready give it another 7 days. I guess the logic is to ensure full development and ripening. You’ve come this far what’s a few more days?

However, the Trichomes appear cloudy. Have you checked under a jewellers loop? This I think is the best way to tell.

E

emma.dir

Looks like it’s almost time imo.

Possible bro science here so take it for what it is but I was told from another grow bro, when you think it’s ready give it another 7 days. I guess the logic is to ensure full development and ripening. You’ve come this far what’s a few more days?

However, the Trichomes appear cloudy. Have you checked under a jewellers loop? This I think is the best way to tell.
I have serious issues using a jeweler loop lmao. I bought one but whenever I put it right next to the trichomes it doesnt zoom in on them well enough for me to see the closer i move the jewelers loop towards the plant the worse view and i have no clue why

Mr.OrganicGrows

Mr.OrganicGrows

I have serious issues using a jeweler loop lmao. I bought one but whenever I put it right next to the trichomes it doesnt zoom in on them well enough for me to see the closer i move the jewelers loop towards the plant the worse view and i have no clue why
Hahahha yeh there’s a bit of learning curve. I’m looking for a better way to do this myself. I saw a video of a dude using some magnifying attached on his phones camera.

I’ll probs be looking into getting one soon

DeadheadJim

DeadheadJim

I bought one of these.
20240324 194443

B

Budtirement

Buds look frosty!
For myself, when things start getting close to harvest, I snip off a small bud, microwave it for ten seconds and let it sit out on the windowsill for twelve hours. This will dry it enough to smoke. Then I check the start time, smoke it and see how long until I realize I’m losing altitude. Then I can get an idea how it’s developing, if I need to wait longer or not. I’m sure everyone has their own criteria but for me if my buzz lasts an hour and 15 or an hour and a half that’s good for me. After a few grows you will gain confidence in determining relationship between pistil and trichome color and buzz strength.

For camera lens run search for macro lens for you phone model. Lens for older model phones can get very cheap so if you have an old phone with a working camera in a drawer, you can probably get a macro for it at deep discount.

Top Bottom