Does this plant look right

• Thread starter sam1303
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
S

sam1303

This auto flower was started 6-1-23 in a 4×4×8 indoor tent, my baby just keeps growing lights are 6hr off and 18 on, it has gotten so big and tall that I had to cut a hole around the pot and raise my tent about a foot so my baby wasnt hitting the top of my tent and had to move my lights to the sides of the tent so it wouldn't burn the tops of my baby.
Shouldn't it be buding by now, I never have had a plant get anywhere near this big.
Pineapple Express auto flower.

Does this plant look right
Does this plant look right 2
Does this plant look right 3
Does this plant look right 4
MisterHelix

MisterHelix

This auto flower was started 6-1-23 in a 4×4×8 indoor tent, my baby just keeps growing lights are 6hr off and 18 on, it has gotten so big and tall that I had to cut a hole around the pot and raise my tent about a foot so my baby wasnt hitting the top of my tent and had to move my lights to the sides of the tent so it wouldn't burn the tops of my baby.
Shouldn't it be buding by now, I never have had a plant get anywhere near this big.
Pineapple Express auto flower.a
Dang son! Look at that thing!

So, you’re out of room, and it’s fixin to stretch more when it goes into flower?

Tricky.

K

Kamisama

Do some high stress training before flipping to 12-12 as that plant will be even bigger. Also lillipop 1/3 bottom, theres no way there will be enough light with such canopy after HST. Its definitelly not autoflower after 3 months. Autoflower start flowering up to 6-7th week since sprouting, if u add N>P:K

U ll most probably need to dimm those light lil bit too, if u dont do HST properly.

Choppr

Choppr

wow! that's a new 1 on me - High Stress Training performed on the Tent !!! There are literally thousands of Videos on Low Stress Training Cannabis!? Sorry man, but You need to do the work, the research before the next grow. As for now get some rope, anchor the lower stalk to the pot(cross tie it) so it stays straight, then bend the whole plant at the middle, all the same direction and trap it under a scrog....good luck

S

sam1303

wow! that's a new 1 on me - High Stress Training performed on the Tent !!! There are literally thousands of Videos on Low Stress Training Cannabis!? Sorry man, but You need to do the work, the research before the next grow. As for now get some rope, anchor the lower stalk to the pot(cross tie it) so it stays straight, then bend the whole plant at the middle, all the same direction and trap it under a scrog....good luck
Last year I had 3 plants in the same tent with no issues but this one Damn I have never seen a stock so thick on a indoor grow it's got to be close to 3 inches in diameter.

Choppr

Choppr

Last year I had 3 plants in the same tent with no issues but this one Damn I have never seen a stock so thick on a indoor grow it's got to be close to 3 inches in diameter.
It almost looks like your growing a mother plant for clones(low intensity lighting for keeping mothers)... Its not an Auto. So before you flip her repot her and prune the roots and then prune the plant short about half the plant let her recover 10 days and then do the flip - with a stalk like that she must have a huge root ball, that's why i would repot her into a bigger pot - might just get some nice buds if you changed to your lighting. What you did was accidentally taught yourself how to care for Mother Plants, this is a specialized Skill used by Advanced Growers! lol - good luck

Dustytrails

Dustytrails

Every so often I get an auto that is slow to flower, after 4 weeks I always immediately drop the lights to 12/12, no exceptions

Charlie946

Charlie946

Take cuts, you might have the best auto of all times or a photo?

Top Bottom