Doubleds inspired room

• Thread starter Desertboy
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
M

MediMary

ah man the mpb section was dead here for awhile, lot of lurkers but not a lot of posters. did you actually build the mpbs?

Desertboy

Desertboy

I built my own spin on an MPB last summer and used it in the back garden with a chiller to grow chilli's, did really well but I did a load of fytocell hempy's and they did really well too so I decided just to run to waste for ease. I'm in an attic and unlike you lucky yanks the coppers will wants words with me if they find it so stealth is an issue and MPB's are not quiet.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Getting a little close now.

Day 21

Glad I didn't role with Kw's after all.

DSCF1324
DSCF1327
B

bong88

Alright mate nice grow. a few Q's if u dont mind me askin. Whats your leckie bill and did the grow make a considerable change to ure bill? it would be interesting 2 know as i would like to do a grow like this, how much do u think u will yield?
peace bro

Desertboy

Desertboy

Alright mate nice grow. a few Q's if u dont mind me askin. Whats your leckie bill and did the grow make a considerable change to ure bill? it would be interesting 2 know as i would like to do a grow like this, how much do u think u will yield?
peace bro

I need another 5 weeks before I can say for sure, I have never done this and never seen anyone do this either it's a Tutu original. Yield cannot be guessed.

Cost is 30 units a day in flower and 25 for veg (I only burn 2 HPS when vegging) works out £3 a day for flower roughly, maybe slightly more as leccy is just gone up.

With air con it will cost considerably more to run so only works in cold climates like the UK Sep to May your mileage will vary.

Desertboy

Desertboy

Day 34

I knew I had to add support and I didn't

I think that makes me special fun tomorrow.

DSCF1378
DSCF1379
DSCF1380
DSCF1381
B

blackcat

really cool grow , i havent ever seen sideways lights like that. what kind of reflector/cooltubes are you using? reflectorized bulbs or is there a reflector on the tube? can u take a pic of it with the light off so i can see? thx!!!

Top Bottom