• Thread starter GT21
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

I like outdoors better than outdoor lol
i love outdoors,,just got to old to crawl around in the woods,,i always done my grows were you had to crawl down hog trails to get to them,,them trails will sure enough lead you to water,and the adverage lazy american dont want to do all that for something he doesnt know for sure is there,,most folk skairt to even go down them trails,,just bite down on a knife and put that 357 close to hand and get after it,,serious adrenline rush when charge ya,lmao,,my youngest boy,will not hunt anymore ,he shot a hog and we crawled down a blood trail,that boy was skairt to death,lmao

TrubldBreeze

TrubldBreeze

i love outdoors,,just got to old to crawl around in the woods,,i always done my grows were you had to crawl down hog trails to get to them,,them trails will sure enough lead you to water,and the adverage lazy american dont want to do all that for something he doesnt know for sure is there,,most folk skairt to even go down them trails,,just bite down on a knife and put that 357 close to hand and get after it,,serious adrenline rush when charge ya,lmao,,my youngest boy,will not hunt anymore ,he shot a hog and we crawled down a blood trail,that boy was skairt to death,lmao
You and your stories ole man.... luv it! :cool:

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

You and your stories ole man.... luv it! :cool:
tell ya girl ,them hogs ,they do fight back,,all you got to do if a charge takes place is jump up a tree,no tree,wait till he just about brushes you and step to the side,,they cant turn on a dime,,now keep in mind he gonna be slinging that face full tush at ya,,judge your distance to acount for it,,promise if you live,,it will be the best rush you ever had,lmao

BarnaGoat

BarnaGoat

tell ya girl ,them hogs ,they do fight back,,all you got to do if a charge takes place is jump up a tree,no tree,wait till he just about brushes you and step to the side,,they cant turn on a dime,,now keep in mind he gonna be slinging that face full tush at ya,,judge your distance to acount for it,,promise if you live,,it will be the best rush you ever had,lmao

Haha, I feed some wild boar near my grows to keep the ppl and animals away. They would cruz by the same time everyday for hand outs. It got to the point I went to a local bakery and they gave me there throw away to feed them.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Haha, I feed some wild boar near my grows to keep the ppl and animals away. They would cruz by the same time everyday for hand outs. It got to the point I went to a local bakery and they gave me there throw away to feed them.
years ago,i decided i wanted to breed couple hogs,,bore didnt have ears,was used for training dogs,,damn thing went over 300lbs,sow was about 150lbs,i kept them for 6 months,,wild hogs will not breed in captivity,,so you think a hog eat anything,,they might,but not in captivity,,here in texas we have these bread stores,,folk go in and what they sell is out date items,,so what i did was talk to them about the expiration dates,,they wouldnt sell things that were over a week out of date,,so what they did,,you know them big bread racks they use in stores about 6ft tall and 3ft square,,has about 15 racks on them,,they would take these expired items and put on racks fill to top,,20 bucks for whole rack,,donuts cakes bread you name it,,that is the only thing them hogs would eat,,they wouldnt even eat cor,,n and thats what devour in the wild,,but thats all they ate,raised for 6 months,went to load up in trailer for slaughter house,,dogs got um loaded,,1 mile from slaughter house the bored died of heart attack,inspecter was there and wouldnt let them take the hog,,in triple digit weather he went bad quick,,what happened was my dumb ass buddy stopped for fuel and decided he would wet the hogs down because it was hot,,shocked the bore into a heart attack,,that bore weight was 375 lbs of waste ,hurt bad losing him,,that sow was sure good though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom