• Tagged users None
Status
Not open for further replies.
SpiderK

SpiderK

Hit it like that baby

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha lmao. Some people make me giggle.
aint hating no one bro,i just cant get all worked up over the science stuff,,i shove a seed in a hole and go,,if texas were legal i would up my game if i was gonna sell,but i only grow meds for me and soon mama also,so i take what i can get at a rock bottom price,,so dirt ,botanicare soil and kool bloom is real apealing to me,,gets job done and dont give my left nut for feed and lights,,damn electri bill kills my ass,,josh's garden all them lights gg too,,how the hell you pay electric bill,,shit i complain when mine is over 300,,but i grow a pound or two smoke on a year or so,,got 7 more jionts and detox time till i grow more,lmao,,finally finishing the jedi,,good smoke ,love it anytime day or night does job,,so when i get cranked again gonna be a sloth of difrent strains so i dont get amune to um,,i smoke a whole damn joint and barelky get high,,been smokinfg the jedi over year now,lol

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

Hahaha ya... it was planted and watered then thrown back in the dirt pile and planted and watered again and bam!!!
my last grow yall remmeber how i was having hard time popping the opium,,finally got a few to pop and took all the other cups and threw back into my tote full of soil,,think i even took pics of it somewere,,but went out to stir the tote,,there were about 5 opium plant in there ,they were about 3in tall,and i keep a lid on the tote,they been in there about 3 weeks in the dark and temps about 85 to95,,anyway showed mama,,said hey im gonna plant these bitches,,she saiud you just broke down for the roofers,,so i took 1 and gently planted in my outdoor raised bed,,that thing got to 3 sets leaves before squireel got it,,and that bastard ate stem and all,had a 1/4 nub sticking out oof dirt,,and then it grew another 2 set of leaves and then disapeared,lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Top Bottom