dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
H

hawkman

If you had only one micron bag to use for dry ice hash has -- what bag would it be Next question only 3 bags to use - what are the #'s of
Thanks ! found it hard to may good hash balls from dry shift

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
If you had only one micron bag to use for dry ice hash has -- what bag would it be Next question only 3 bags to use - what are the #'s of
Thanks ! found it hard to may good hash balls from dry shift
Just what I saw at the press club website! Dry ice sifting is not recommended, because when you super cool the material like that, it breaks up into such fine particles, that it will pass right through the screens along with the heads! Making it very difficult to clean properly!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
And it’s not over yet! Old, tired, and slowwww!😂
fuck didn’t feed a plant that needed it today in the flower room,
the other baby plants i transplant 3-4 days ago i haven’t even looked in the tent yet until 10 min ago and couple plants literally touching lights, they’re already crammed in there,.,
smoking one than going in to do something with them,.
than ya cleaning resin for fuck sakes that’ll be another week, i’ll probably have half of it smoked already hahaha

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
fuck didn’t feed a plant that needed it today in the flower room,
the other baby plants i transplant 3-4 days ago i haven’t even looked in the tent yet until 10 min ago and couple plants literally touching lights, they’re already crammed in there,.,
smoking one than going in to do something with them,.
than ya cleaning resin for fuck sakes that’ll be another week, i’ll probably have half of it smoked already hahaha
oh and than the table scraps wtf gonna do, mmm something with my 45 micron bag, but that’ll be after cleaning the 149 and 75, so i would like to clean it without using water🤔 it if i have to i can just dry on the heating mat

Latest posts

Top Bottom