• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
wwwhhhooooooooooo slow it down caterpillar!,
you have not earned your wings!..
Ha ha ha! So true! this reminds me of getting called into the principal’s office! Hang in there, brother! I haven’t even come close to snatching a pebble! You’re not the only one who had problems! I got up from my nap, and boom, no water! I rent a room to a chick, so the pressure was on! Got it up and running thankfully! Bugs in the pressure switch! Thought I was going to have to go up to the neighbors and fill up a garbage can full of water! Lol!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
h
Ha ha ha! So true! this reminds me of getting called into the principal’s office! Hang in there, brother! I haven’t even come close to snatching a pebble! You’re not the only one who had problems! I got up from my nap, and boom, no water! I rent a room to a chick, so the pressure was on! Got it up and running thankfully! Bugs in the pressure switch! Thought I was going to have to go up to the neighbors and fill up a garbage can full of water! Lol!
haha cool!
fixed light issue with couple plants,..✂️

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
hash explained in video,.
IMG 2249

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Without that static electricity, you kind of dead in the water! Been there recently! Then it’s time to start improvising and asking questions just like you are but you got a lot done, brother!👍

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Without that static electricity, you kind of dead in the water! Been there recently! Then it’s time to start improvising and asking questions just like you are but you got a lot done, brother!👍
i could but not tonight, tomorrow night i will if i have too is set up in the sunroom, should be low 50’s or more,.

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
You say you are cleaning it. How exactly do you go about that? Is the stuff on the table the stuff you want to keep or the stuff on the last screen? I am a little confuse, sorry.
there’s actually 3 grades, all of which i’ll clean at least to some extent and than combine all 3 into a piece of hashish,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
You are just trying to get the most plant material out of your piles and leave the most heads. The heads are charged one way, and the nitrile glove picks up the opposite charge. When you can generate static electricity! So when you swish the gloved hand around on the screen with the piles, the heads are attracted to, and stick to the side of the glove! While the plant material falls off. So your brush off the side of the glove, into its own container. And keep gloving what is left on the screen till nothing sticks to the side of the glove. Then what is left on the screen is a lot of contaminant. The stuff you brushed off of the gloves into the container is mostly heads! Kind of a simplistic explanation. But maybe you will get the idea! There is a ton of information about it on the web!

emanresu

emanresu

You are just trying to get the most plant material out of your piles and leave the most heads. The heads are charged one way, and the nitrile glove picks up the opposite charge. When you can generate static electricity! So when you swish the gloved hand around on the screen with the piles, the heads are attracted to, and stick to the side of the glove! While the plant material falls off. So your brush off the side of the glove, into its own container. And keep gloving what is left on the screen till nothing sticks to the side of the glove. Then what is left on the screen is a lot of contaminant. The stuff you brushed off of the gloves into the container is mostly heads! Kind of a simplistic explanation. But maybe you will get the idea! There is a ton of information about it on the web!
I think I had this all messed up. So, I need one of these gloves or the sifting is pretty much pointless? I thought the stuff on the bottom was the pure stuff. Well, I pressed the stuff I made today for nothing. I saw GNicks latest videos right after I sifted with my new screens I just got. I'm going to get this right at some point. 😮‍💨 I ordered some of those cards and those brushes you use GNick. My credit cards are not working to well in the stores anymore and my brushes suck.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
No, it is far from pointless! You can get pressable sift just by using the screens! That ball I made above was made pretty much by just screened weed. But the screens will only get you so far. Then you glove it to refine it even farther! When I made that batch the conditions just weren’t working to create static electricity to refine it farther! So I just had to settle for what I collected underneath the screens. And it pressed and I thought it came out pretty damn good for just using screens, so no, it’s not pointless! Take what you collected from the finer screens, and see if you can press it! I’m assuming you’re going to hot water bottle press it. You might be surprised at the quality of what you come up with! Sorry to ramble! It’s just good to see someone else giving it a try! There’s a little bit of a learning curve, and a lot of common sense comes into play! Let us know how you do! And don’t hesitate to ask! I’m still learning myself

emanresu

emanresu

No, it is far from pointless! You can get pressable sift just by using the screens! That ball I made above was made pretty much by just screened weed. But the screens will only get you so far. Then you glove it to refine it even farther! When I made that batch the conditions just weren’t working to create static electricity to refine it farther! So I just had to settle for what I collected underneath the screens. And it pressed and I thought it came out pretty damn good for just using screens, so no, it’s not pointless! Take what you collected from the finer screens, and see if you can press it! I’m assuming you’re going to hot water bottle press it. You might be surprised at the quality of what you come up with! Sorry to ramble! It’s just good to see someone else giving it a try! There’s a little bit of a learning curve, and a lot of common sense comes into play! Let us know how you do! And don’t hesitate to ask! I’m still learning myself
I am using a cheap heated press I purchased to press it. Was hoping to learn how to press rosin. Unfortunately, it doesn't work very well for that. I still have the stuff that fell through the bottom screen on the table. I was going to save that until I had more. I pressed the stuff on the bottom screen. I got 6.4grams but it's pretty full of plant from the looks of it.
Thanks for the encouragement. ☺️
Pic

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
I don’t know I don’t weigh anything! Probably 5 pounds! Poor conditions today! Finished sifting! Will press it in an hour or so and see what happens! Most of the stuff I’ve been doing up till now is from 2022 harvest! It’s a lot easier to store hash balls Than a bunch of Grove bags about the only thing I ever weigh is the balls! Windy today! I saw a gram or twos worth floating away! Lol

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I don’t know I don’t weigh anything! Probably 5 pounds! Poor conditions today! Finished sifting! Will press it in an hour or so and see what happens! Most of the stuff I’ve been doing up till now is from 2022 harvest! It’s a lot easier to store hash balls Than a bunch of Grove bags about the only thing I ever weigh is the balls! Windy today! I saw a gram or twos worth floating away! Lol
sifting outside?
damn 5 pounds 2 yrs old?., that’s some prime stuff,

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Yeah, on a kind of enclosed back porch. One side is open. So a slight breeze makes his way in! It’s not as bad as it sounds! I seem to remember you having 5 gallon buckets full of the stuff!😁

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
for fuck sakes, still have to feed that plant and now maybe more,.,
i need to hire an employee, hahaha
i will say i’ve definitely not on purpose have been neglecting the red headed hippies with watering on time, leaving the stereo on while lights off, and leaving laundry room light on, window open on too cold of nights, branches hanging on top of others etc etc
fuck….

Latest posts

Top Bottom