dry sifting to hashish pressing

• Thread starter GNick55
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! Ain’t that the way it works! Hell, I don’t even smoke till five or 6 PM and I still don’t get anything done! At least you’ve got an excuse! I’m just a lazy, fuck!😂

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
The dogs will sit here giving me the stink eye! I know they are thinking, what a lazy son of a bitch! How in the hell did we get stuck with you? Pretty bad when your dogs are laying a guilt trip on you! Lol! Well, I better get this stuff pressed if it will press! Then I can take my first nap of the day!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol! Ain’t that the way it works! Hell, I don’t even smoke till five or 6 PM and I still don’t get anything done! At least you’ve got an excuse! I’m just a lazy, fuck!😂
fuck sometimes when i think im ready to get up and do it, i’ll basically walk to the kitchen or down the hall way, look around and say fuck it i got sometime to do it later and usually ly back down, hahaha
so yesterday while sifting and collecting the “charas” from my hands than smoking it was very tasty and got me really baked, i couldn’t and didn’t want to get up,, thinking geez im gonna clean all this resin and be this stoned all day?? maybe only clean some for a piece and press the rest as is? so that hash from last night from trying to clean it has lots of contaminate in it so ya the taste is not as good as the hand rubbed but the high is still pretty strong,..
smoking 2-3 joints in a couple hours will definitely make your head feel like a ton a bricks while your body feels like it just went through a triathlon with a full body tingle for hours,.

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Lol! I’m the same way! I’ll do it later! Fuck it, it can wait! Later, later, later! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow! I guess one of the perks of not having to work anymore! If I still had to work, this ship would have foundered long time ago! That and not having an old lady around anymore to answer to! Actually doing what you want, how you want, when you want, it’s kind of sweet! The only person I have to answer to is me, and he doesn’t give a fuck! There is a reason that, long-haired country boy by Charlie Daniels is my anthem! That’s how I strive to live! Lol time for a beer! You get off your ass and get to work!😂🐒

Last edited:
GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
Lol! I’m the same way! I’ll do it later! Fuck it, it can wait! Later, later, later! Tomorrow, tomorrow, tomorrow! I guess one of the perks of not having to work anymore! If I still had to work, this ship would have foundered long time ago! That and not having an old lady around anymore to answer to! Actually doing what you want, how you want, when you want, it’s kind of sweet! The only person I have to answer to is me, and he doesn’t give a fuck! There is a reason that, long-haired country boy by Charlie Daniels is my anthem! That’s how I strive to live! Lol time for a beer! You get off your ass and get to work!😂🐒
hahahahaha

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
I think I had this all messed up. So, I need one of these gloves or the sifting is pretty much pointless? I thought the stuff on the bottom was the pure stuff. Well, I pressed the stuff I made today for nothing. I saw GNicks latest videos right after I sifted with my new screens I just got. I'm going to get this right at some point. 😮‍💨 I ordered some of those cards and those brushes you use GNick. My credit cards are not working to well in the stores anymore and my brushes suck.
ok you can get the same metal cards on amazon yes i said amazon, like 50-100 for cheaper than a pair from press club or skunk sifters etc,, just paying for logo and supporting,..
2 sizes think 1 ml .5 ml thickness,..

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ok you can get the same metal cards on amazon yes i said amazon, like 50-100 for cheaper than a pair from press club or skunk sifters etc,, just paying for logo and supporting,..
2 sizes think 1 ml .5 ml thickness,..
IMG 2252

keep them in freezer so you always have cold ones,..

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
From left to right descending order of quality! Left looks good. Far right will probably just throw away! Can make something out of the two in the middle! Problem is, I didn’t keep track of what screens they came from! What a fucking dingleberry!
IMG 3155

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
From left to right descending order of quality! Left looks good. Far right will probably just throw away! Can make something out of the two in the middle! Problem is, I didn’t keep track of what screens they came from! What a fucking dingleberry!View attachment 2167119
done taking your nap?
4 grades? what you got 4 screen set?

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Freezing never sounded so good! Doesn’t seem to bother Ben! Actually, used five screens! L O L! I can complicate things with the best of them! Time to go pull it out of the freezer and see what I’ve got! Hope you can generate a little juice out there! I have a total of six different screens!

C

Canna_Digz

i cut it out of cellophane or plastic type stuff that seems good for using that i get from just buying things, generally food related..
though i’m kinda looking around for something i can buy a roll of..
yep everything used will go to QWISO, everything frozen iso, weed etc, only a min or so shake in the freezer, as after sifting the weed is well broken up and chlorophyll can/will contaminate the oil quickly and most resin should be easily removed at this point..
sometimes do good sometimes not so good depends on the sifting extraction..
Very good….thanks for all that….although iv been in & around the game my entire life ,i have only now started to learn about doing this type of thing…extracting concentrates from mainly what i call rubbish & would just throw out into compost from my grows
But then also use the whole entire grow,from the top buds to the larf,kief etc
Plus nowadays you can get on different sites,YouTube etc & see for yourself first hand EXACTLY how to go about it similar to whats done here.
I would have preferred to have watched it all in 1 clip rather than 21 different short clips but it is what it is 🤷‍♂️
Thanks, keep on doing what you do bra 😉

Oldchucky

Oldchucky

Supporter
Thanks tumble! Yeah, they are! Those videos are always entertaining! And you can apply some of their method even with this Rinky dink set up! I think Nick is out in his sunroom, freezing his skinny ass off! Trying to work up some static electricity! L O L! I’ll bet he will pull it off!

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
well the temp and humidity was affecting yield and quality so i stopped, i may be able to still clean it by carding it, but even that will generate too much heat,, so im thinking ill run everything through the bubble bags and wash it clean,..

Top Bottom