End result of being way too high and trying to plant seeds with different genetics in your hand

• Thread starter RonnieB2nd
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

I just got a big fresh shipment of like night owl and my feet dough and rock blood and other stuff and I decided to start planning and I dropped a slow to see I mean I just dropped and I thought they went hit the floor but obviously they hit the growth the Planters thank goodness but I gave up looking for him and then I noticed these little seeds popping up and all my planners I'm so kind I don't know what they are either and I had photos and Autos you know and all of them are great except this one is this spectacular I don't know what it is it's an auto but it is almost as tall as me and it's got the most bud I've ever seen on an Autoflower to be so young I have a 500 W horizontal and a 500 W vertical and I'm once from the side and one's from the top of course and it's man it's really responding well but it hurts your eyes to be in here and this thing is really jumping I'm proud of it considering I had nine plants get pollinated somehow but that's another story from another time anyway she sure is pretty and I wish I just knew what it was anybody understand there's a red stems on the leaves red veins or whatever you call them it's got plenty of good food and micronutrients I mean it's religiously fed like it should be but it's got these red stems on the leaves I've just never noticed that before and when they get big they are tough as leather I just noticed the stems are also dark purple up towards the light and download the dark green huh I guess it's the light maybe I don't know

End result of being way too high and trying to plant seeds with different genetics in your han
End result of being way too high and trying to plant seeds with different genetics in your han 2
RonnieB2nd

RonnieB2nd

It's just now 7 weeks and it gets in your clothes it stinks so bad it's just gassy diesel chemical that that odor and I've never seen nothing like it I'm not bragging or nothing I've just never grew a plant that big I've grown bigger Buds and all that but just a big old plant I just wish I knew what it was it's either from Night Owl mephisto, or Roc I'm assuming that 30 gallon pot is not in with cocoa and hurting things LOL

C

climbit

It's just now 7 weeks and it gets in your clothes it stinks so bad it's just gassy diesel chemical that that odor and I've never seen nothing like it I'm not bragging or nothing I've just never grew a plant that big I've grown bigger Buds and all that but just a big old plant I just wish I knew what it was it's either from Night Owl mephisto, or Roc I'm assuming that 30 gallon pot is not in with cocoa and hurting things LOL
Does the smell stay in the room or does it leech into the other rooms of the house?

Top Bottom