• Thread starter blazer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
blazer

blazer

Tester: blazer
Grower: waayne
Breeder: Alien
Strain: Ewok (albert walker x tahoe alien)
method:glass/joints

Smell:
Dominant: fuely og funk
Associated: sweet/floral/slight fruity
Very nice dank complex
Smell to these nugz!

Taste:
Dominant: fuely og funk
Associated: sweet dank very similar
To smell,very dank with seems like
Some subtle alien hints on exhale,very
Nice tasting herbs!

Harshness:9 out 10
No cough factor nice and smooth
Medz on inhale and exhale

Buzz:
Profile:85%head-15%body
Potency:8.5
Duration:2hrs
Use:Great daytime smoke
Munchies: somewhat

Ewok is some very tastey medz With a awesome complex smell, very happy to be able to blaze on this sweet tasting og funk with hints of the Alien in there,little bit of a creeper for me and real good to get shit done around the house ,has some motivating factors in there,also relaxing seems to help some with Anxiety and stress,buzz not to intense,thanks for these organic dank nugz waayne taste really comes through!

Ewok

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
yeah ken that's the Tahoe dominant pheno

Thanks Waynne :)
Do you happen to know what pheno won the Cup in Seattle?o_O

Edit; I kept one that leaned each way..and cant decide between them.
they both rock

so, i took what looked like a tahoe dom. male and hit both.

tweedy

tweedy

As much as I like the tahoe, I think that albert walker is one of the best I've come across in the smell department. That strain caused way too much grief in our small circles up here because everyone was screwing over one another to get their hands on it (still pissed they all did the original holder of it very dirty) because it was quite frankly one of the best in the NW. Heavy yielder, heavy smoke, and very in demand. Perfect mother choice and I wish more would breed with her. Archive is using an Albert leaning male so I hope to see more of the funk around since ewoks are scarce to my knowledge.

waayne

waayne

Thanks Waynne :)
Do you happen to know what pheno won the Cup in Seattle?o_O

Edit; I kept one that leaned each way..and cant decide between them.
they both rock

so, i took what looked like a tahoe dom. male and hit both.
Ken I'm not sure what type of Ewok cut won the Seattle cup......
My cut is Tahoe dominant,I didn't have but one Albert dominant female and she smelled great but had a pretty mild
buzz ,so she got culled out......I really like the original Albert Walker,it's great herb!

caregiverken

caregiverken

Fear Not!
Supporter
Thanks again Wayne good to know
Yeah I would love to smoke some of that Albert Walker some day!
My AW Dominant pheno tastes and smells awesome.. And I got a couple decent F2's so far too
But I will admit its not real strong or frosty...packs the weight though..;)

tweedy

tweedy

The smell just can't be mistook. Its like a field of skunks who ate a field of lemons, ran out on a highway and caused a convoy of diesel trucks to screech to a halt, and then slam into each other spilling fuel everywhere on the squished skunks. Then DOT found out about it 3 weeks later. Haha.

Amber

Amber

Thanks again Wayne good to know
Yeah I would love to smoke some of that Albert Walker some day!
My AW Dominant pheno tastes and smells awesome.. And I got a couple decent F2's so far too
But I will admit its not real strong or frosty...packs the weight though..;)
I dream about the Albert Walker too. I still have all of my original Ewoks I just cant decide. They too vary quite a bit in the frost factor with a few that just are rocks.

Amber

Amber

The smell just can't be mistook. Its like a field of skunks who ate a field of lemons, ran out on a highway and caused a convoy of diesel trucks to screech to a halt, and then slam into each other spilling fuel everywhere on the squished skunks. Then DOT found out about it 3 weeks later. Haha.
All the skunks ate a bunch of garlic earlier that day.

Top Bottom