Fat banana and purple queen

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Got home from work today and didn’t see any mites crawling around the pot I think im taking a step in the right direction
FB:
IMG 6850
PQ:
IMG 6849
hulk:
IMG 6851

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Im kinda curious how long it will take me to get fb and pq back to health before i can flip i feel like hulk will be big enough to fill my 4x4 tent by then 🤣

PlumberSoCal2

PlumberSoCal2

I've also switched between venerate and grendevo in the past. These might be better options than spinosad. They are more expensive and aren't something you can just walk into your hardware store and buy like you can with spinosad. All three are considered organic biologicals.
I use a monthly or bi-monthly neem oil treatment Tbl per gallon depending on insect load. A bottle of Spinosad sits right next to it. BUT I'm not in a tent, I'm in a greenhouse.

And since I just took some cuts from plants with some PM and spider mites I sprayed down the cuts too. 🎵Everybody must get sprayed🎶. Where's Bob Dillon when you need him?😄

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
ya fb has lots of damaged areas on leaves, pq could use more fan leaves, hulk looks ready to go,.. let’s hope for 10-14 days to flip but your at 18/6, why don’t you lower an hour tonight so 17/7 for 4 days than 16/8 etc

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

ya fb has lots of damaged areas on leaves, pq could use more fan leaves, hulk looks ready to go,.. let’s hope for 10-14 days to flip but your at 18/6, why don’t you lower an hour tonight so 17/7 for 4 days than 16/8 etc
Ok when the light shut off tonight i will adjust my timer

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

ok you probably could put the light back to where it was before tomorrow, but keep humidity 55-65 for a little longer, really nothing wrong with keeping it like that as long as there’s good air flow,.
I bumped my light to 35% tonight and my humidity has been around 54 should i bump that up a little

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

should i keep trimming damage off

GNick55

GNick55

Staff
Supporter
i’m curious if this praying is for more light or light stress,.
IMG 2163
i’m feeling (guessing) that it’s light stress as there are some marks obviously gotten worse from the iso but thinking you were beginning to get it just before treating plants??
just better watch for any early signs of light stress,.
maybe post your light brand and distance from tops,.
i dont use led’s,.. someone else may know better,.

Latest posts

Top Bottom