Fat banana and purple queen

• Thread starter Suds.an.buds
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Starting my second grow as Iā€™m finishing my first pretty excited to get these two going fat banana and purple queen weā€™re germinated in fox farm soil happyfrog/ocean forest 50/50 with 30% added perlite and are currently 6 days old
Fat banana and purple queen
Fat banana and purple queen 2
Fat banana and purple queen 3
Fat banana and purple queen 4

Bilber

Bilber

Fat šŸŒ......I got some Banana O.G. seeds a while back.....in hopes of finding the creeper in one....no luck.....hope you don't mind if I roll one while I watch this show.....maybe smoke it also........

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Fat šŸŒ......I got some Banana O.G. seeds a while back.....in hopes of finding the creeper in one....no luck.....hope you don't mind if I roll one while I watch this show.....maybe smoke it also........
You might have to roll a few to get thru the showšŸ¤˜

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

Just finally jarred up my fat banana from outside in the fall, that plant produced some serious weight and seemed to take any amount of food I gave it. Hardy plant and potent!
What were you feeding her?

G

Green420

The babyā€™s seem to be coming along good they are 12 days old now and fat banana is starting itā€™s 4th node and purple queen starting itā€™s 3rd
Fat banana:View attachment 2134369purple queen:View attachment 2134370

The babyā€™s seem to be coming along good they are 12 days old now and fat banana is starting itā€™s 4th node and purple queen starting itā€™s 3rd
Fat banana:View attachment 2134369purple queen:View attachment 2134370
Nice one! Sounds like your babies are thriving! šŸ˜Ž It's always exciting to see those nodes stacking up. Keep up the good work, and keep us posted on their progress!

Suds.an.buds

Suds.an.buds

That is a nice looking light.....the power of leds.....upgrades and additions are always welcome......
Thanks. Picked it up by accident..lol 3 mins left on the auction opened box never used so I threw 180 at it not expecting to winā€¦ well here it is not a bad deal if ya ask me

Latest posts

Top Bottom