• Thread starter Gmix
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
So I need a new tent
The ones at my hydro aren’t great.

I saw this and it’s exactly what I’m looking for but they don’t sell to the public and I can only find a shop in Australia.

Any ideas of where to look all I keep finding is budbox pros witch only have duct vents one side the wrong side for me and nothing else that’s good let alone the bars to stop it closing on its self
Rem uk so yeah a lot won’t be able to help

Fed up of searching and not getting anywhere
BB22

BB22

I don’t know about shipping.

I’m impressed with AC tents. ✌️

Rama777

Rama777

I recently purchased a 2x2 Cool Grows brand tent. Zippers went bad within a month and fortunately received a refund. Replaced it with a 2x4 Active Grow tent. Overpriced but it was a one of a kind height for the size that I really needed. Very liberal warranty and better than decent quality but single cinch ports which is lame. My first tent was a Covert brand and it is awesome in every way. Zippers are incredibly smooth with very tight spacing of the teeth. Highly reccomend.

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Gorilla are good, AC infinity are OK
Have to agree here. Gorilla would be my next purchase without question if I was in the market. Quality

Thanks you all 🙏
Gorilla to my Extreme surprise deliver to the UK
Maybe it’s because I am I’ll
I thought gorilla tents were the best but I can’t see any bars like the one I posted to stop it pulling in ; I thought all gorilla tents did

I also can’t figure it there is a port on the right at the top.

Could you have a look and see what you think 🤔 pretty sure it’s coz I’m I’ll and on a iPod. Or are looking at the wrong tent version from the menu I picked original 4x8

I ask to look as I get about 10 mins before I feel sick again

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Bah i knew it couldn’t be that easy to get a gorilla tant in the UK.

You can buy them no matter where you live but unless you live in the states no delivery.

Vivoson doesn’t sell there own tents there web page is a mix of various ones I’ve seen on Amazon so that was a disappointment

ac Infinity do have a uk store but the only 4x8 tent looks like a two in one thing ; not what I want.

I’ll try there chat button and ask when they are up but it does look like it has a divider

Think I’m gonna end up with a bog standard tent
Not for want of looking for a better one that’s for sure.

95B512B3 EE02 4B42 A4A2 CB68E8B9D72C
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
haha the ac infity one is one chamber not two and I definitely can get it delivered.

Nice tent well better than the ones down the local hydro and it has a duct port on the right 🙂

Gonna sleep first then pull the trigger 👍

Latest posts

Top Bottom