Feeding and watering my plants

• Thread starter ColinS
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
C

ColinS

When feeding my plants with the liquid solution, say I make up 4 gallons of solution how much should I put per plant 1 gallon 1 quart ???

Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
What brand name liquid fert are use using
I wouldn’t mix up 4 gallons
Most shop sold liquid ferts are dosed in ml
How olds the plant as well as what medium are you using soil or coir

orggrwr

orggrwr

Don't know anything about your grow so can't get specific but a good rule of thumb is to start with half the recommended dose on the bottle/bag and see how your plants react and adjust from there.

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

This is what you are looking for.
Calculate 200ppm N for seedlings.
300 - 400 PPM N for Veg.

C

ColinS

Wow, that’s gonna take me a little time to cipher that out. Gotta be a simpler way to figure this.

emanresu

emanresu

When feeding my plants with the liquid solution, say I make up 4 gallons of solution how much should I put per plant 1 gallon 1 quart ???

for me it all depends on how big the pot is. a 3 gallon pot will take roughly 1/2 gallon of water and you will get a little runoff. a 5gallon pot can take up to a gallon of water and get a little runoff. i use a pressure sprayer to water my plants. i should mention that. you can simulate a light rain very easily with one. and get a really even saturation through the entire pot.

Last edited:
Gmix

Gmix

Supporter
Wow, that’s gonna take me a little time to cipher that out. Gotta be a simpler way to figure this.
just tell us the name of the fertilisers and if you have it on hand the npk ratio

Top Bottom