Fire Bubba (Fire OG x Pre98 Bubba) dried pictures

• Thread starter noone88
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
N

noone88

took me a while to find some good pheno's.

First pic is the Fire OG pheno, second pic is the pre-98 bubba pheno.

Fire bubba fire og x pre98 bubba dried pictures
Fire bubba fire og x pre98 bubba dried pictures 2
Venom818

Venom818

Dank bro i guess i should pop some of these beans.:character0025:

ESER.ONE

ESER.ONE

I thought u already had this cut venom....... picslook good man 2 of my favorites!

M

MOROCO BLAKK

Dank bro i guess i should pop some of these beans.:character0025:

I was thinking the same thing got some in storage after seeing these pics it looks like its time to bustem out for the summer.

Venom818

Venom818

I thought u already had this cut venom....... picslook good man 2 of my favorites!

I got the cut but im sure there's other pheno's to be found im actually looking for maybe a 50/50 pheno i like my og's more on the INDICA side

O

ograskal

Nice lookin Fire Bubba nugz bro...Did you see mines yet?...Check it.. I'm about to throw down around 25 more beans of these since i didnt take clones last time..Theres some sick ass phenos in these beans...~ogr

N

noone88

Nice lookin Fire Bubba nugz bro...Did you see mines yet?...Check it.. I'm about to throw down around 25 more beans of these since i didnt take clones last time..Theres some sick ass phenos in these beans...~ogr

Yep ogr! I had a 10 for 10 germ rate. 3 were definite keepers. I wish I had a macro lens; the D300S doesn't do enough justice.

S

slimjoint

that fire looks so close to raskals. great job with these.

B

Big City

I've got one of these Fire Bubbas in early flower right now. It is very Bubba dominant. Lots of big huge leaves everywhere that glistened with resin even in veg. Just starting to throw some white hairs now. I got some White Fires growing next to it that tower over her, but she is my favorite plant. I hope it smokes good and doesn't throw any nanners (which Bubba has been known to do).

Venom818

Venom818

I've got one of these Fire Bubbas in early flower right now. It is very Bubba dominant. Lots of big huge leaves everywhere that glistened with resin even in veg. Just starting to throw some white hairs now. I got some White Fires growing next to it that tower over her, but she is my favorite plant. I hope it smokes good and doesn't throw any nanners (which Bubba has been known to do).

not sure what cut of bubba your talking about bro but me and my buddies have grown bubba and some of them have stressed the shit out of her and never hermed once.

B

Big City

not sure what cut of bubba your talking about bro but me and my buddies have grown bubba and some of them have stressed the shit out of her and never hermed once.

Well, that's good to know. The "Pre-98" has been known to throw a nanner or two on some lower branches late in flower.

JollyGreen

JollyGreen

Damn... you liked them that much Raskal? I'm glad I have two seedlings of these going.

Nice dry shots noone...

Top Bottom