First Grow .. Few Concerns...

• Thread starter Izzyi2d
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

I'm 45 days in about to flip... I see a few things wrong... Any help us much appreciated...

I'm using nectar line but have not feed them in 2.5 weeks...I was doing water...water..feed... Now always water at 6.8..
First grow  few concerns

I'm also having these weird spots... I occasionally spray with gso... Turn the lights off to dry... Before I stopped nutes I was foliar feeding on water days...
First grow  few concerns 2

I see a few what I assume are fungus gnats.. No dmg to plants....

And lastly... Some have a tip curl... The l.a do... The kush don't have this curl
First grow  few concerns 3

Any help is much appreciated... Thanks

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

a little underwatered that is causing the "claw tips" not sure why you stopped nutes. and get a hold of thripe before more damg. is caused post RH, temp, light distance/type,and medium

NickTheGreek

NickTheGreek

claw tips could also be not enough light unless theres burn marks then to much. but big sign of under light is lower fan leaves curling.

3N1GM4

3N1GM4

I dont see any claw tips, maybe the start of n-def on new growth from stopping feeding
Azamax and a few other types of treatments like nematodes or thrip predators before you are too far into flower would be smart

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Ok I have 2 t5 2x4. Temps stays between 77-79 always humidity is around 50 always.... Inside of a 4x8 tent... I was speaking about the little dots on them and I stopped nutes because the tips looked like they were getting burned... Tryed to take a pic you can kind of see in the 1st one... 2ns pic I'm talking about the spots.. And the claw in the 3rd picture... So under watering for class? And what's thripe? Those the spots... And shouldn't I stop feeding because of the burn dmg?

Izzyi2d

Izzyi2d

Ok I have 2 t5 2x4. Temps stays between 77-79 always humidity is around 50 always.... Inside of a 4x8 tent... I was speaking about the little dots on them and I stopped nutes because the tips looked like they were getting burned... Tryed to take a pic you can kind of see in the 1st one... 2ns pic I'm talking about the spots.. And the claw in the 3rd picture... So under watering for class? And what's thripe? Those the spots... And shouldn't I stop feeding because of the burn dmg?
Did some more research and asked around... I was told you about ould be able to see thrips? I don't see them at all... Any ideas what else those spots are?

superskunk4u

superskunk4u

Did some more research and asked around... I was told you about ould be able to see thrips? I don't see them at all... Any ideas what else those spots are?
I had it on mine i kinda just wanted to think it was a moth that went through the fan meh

DOGBUDS

DOGBUDS

I think any nutrient toxicity is out of the question being that he has not givin the plant nutrients in a few weeks.
My suggestions:
-Get your nutrient regiment back in swing, will help plant with any kind of fighting that it needs to do as well as growth, obviously. I would not worry about a little tip burn, that's how I know that I'm right on the edge of too much nutrients but not enough to do any significant damage to the plant.
- Azamax(as mentioned by 3n1) will help control, if not get rid of, the thripes and millions of other pest. The spots are the remnants of the thripes eating area. If you get a 60x-100x scope you will see where the Thripe has eaten the top layer of plant material which causes the discoloration. By the time you see this 'discoloration', the little bastard(s) have moved on. Thripes at full grown stage are about 1/20 the size of a dog flea, unless you have great eyes and look right where they're at, you're not going to see them.
- Besides the little issues that you're pointing out, your plants look really good. Do NOT be drastic when you get back into your nutrient regiment, 25%-50% of recommended doses and then work your way up once you see the plants reactions. Best of luck, keep us updated.... DB

DOGBUDS

DOGBUDS

Your plants looking nothing short of stellar from the pics that you posted. Sorry about the "Thripe" spelling, just looks better to my head LOL!... BTW, be careful with overcrowding, which can lead to the perfect environment for all hell to break lose!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom