First grow, i Need some help!

• Thread starter Maxsimus94
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

I ready everywhere that they need as much sun as possible..i was even worrying It wasn't getting enough light..so She Is dead or can i at least try to save It by moving somewhere else? Some advice?
amount of light they need will vary depending the growing stage, seedling and young plant need less light.

M

Maxsimus94

Oh..what a pity!
Anyways i got a spared feminized seed and i wanted to give It a shot, so i threw the seed in a glass of water to let It soak for 24h. I don't really expect much, i consider It a Little experiment.
What is the best way to go from here? Do i move them seed to wet paper towel, or directly in a small pot?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

with a good soil a plant should thrive and grow vigorously with nothing but water once every 7 days or so the first few weeks.

i personnally don't like transplant and always start my seeds in there final pots, i find it's easier to maintain and even moisture level in the soil with a bigger amount of soil and bigger watering, while it's much eaiser to overwater seeds and seedlings in small cups.

top layer of your soil look dry as f..k, what's you watering pratice, how often, what amount of water ?

M

Maxsimus94

with a good soil a plant should thrive and grow vigorously with nothing but water once every 7 days or so the first few weeks.

i personnally don't like transplant and always start my seeds in there final pots, i find it's easier to maintain and even moisture level in the soil with a bigger amount amount of soil and bigger watering, while it's much eaiser to overwater seeds and seelding in small cups.

top layer of your soil look dry as f..k, what's you watering pratice, how often, what amount of water ?
Well i don't have a schedule, i usually Stick my finger into the soil, and if It Is all dry i water. Also i am so concerned to overwater or underwater my seedlings that i may mess something.
I don't really know what Is the right amount to water and when it's time to, but i don't let soil dry up, only the surface, because considering sun and wind if i was to keep constantly the surface soil wet, the whole pot would be so full of water

M

Maxsimus94

yep is the sun is real bright
So..to give them much sun as possible i moved everyday from balcony to balcony following the sun..doing this i damaged them and wasted my time? Can i Just leave them on my west-facing balcony with 6 hours of direct sunlight and they would be doing Better?

HerbalEdu

HerbalEdu

So..to give them much sun as possible i moved everyday from balcony to balcony following the sun..doing this i damaged them and wasted my time? Can i Just leave them on my west-facing balcony with 6 hours of direct sunlight and they would be doing Better?
i can't tell for sure that's your issue, but yeah starting on a single balcony should be good enough

M

Maxsimus94

Guess this Is my only "successfull" plant, It Is really small and already exhibiting White pistils (i suppose Is entering preflowering?) but i'm happy with It, at least she Is alive!

I Will keep trying, adding perlite to soil, and especially not PREFERTILIZING with Monster Bud (that i discovered later Is a flowering Fertilizer, but the instruction behind the package said to mix with the soil before growing...) until i can afford a indoor setup.
Thank you all for you help, really love this community!

Latest posts

Top Bottom