First Hydroponic Grow, Cheese

• Thread starter embaks
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
embaks

embaks

Today marks week two vegitive state, bought a kush cabenit from unique hydroponics, and tossed some seeds in the rockwoll, have done numerous amounts of soil grows, untill I heard about hydro, and I decided to try it out! Using fox farm veg nutes (6,4,4) and a quarter tsp of super thrive vitamin solution. Running the screen of green method. Small set up 6 plants.

embaks

embaks

Today marks week two vegitive state, bought a kush cabenit from unique hydroponics, and tossed some seeds in the rockwoll, have done numerous amounts of soil grows, untill I heard about hydro, and I decided to try it out! Using fox farm veg nutes (6,4,4) and a quarter tsp of super thrive vitamin solution. Running the screen of green method. Small set up 6 plants.

IMG 20151208 222245
embaks

embaks

Topped the other day, all the tops are coming in now. Cleaned water and added nutes today

embaks

embaks

Got 3 seeds soaking in some cotton, going in to a 5 gall I have in my closet. Will post when they are planted

SL8R

SL8R

How's this going by the way, I did my first closet grow not long ago and I'm trying to dip my toes in hydro Dec setup really seen good results... Any tips.

Latest posts

Top Bottom