First time auto grow questions

• Thread starter RudeA
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
RudeA

RudeA

First auto grow. GG4 from ILGM. Im finding one out of five of my current grow is progressing very nicely. Getting close to three weeks of flowering. The other four are way behind, just starting to stack now. I did top all five girls at week three of veg. I know there are differing opinions on whether you top autos or not. Question is do autos just stop at a certain point in their life span or will I be able to continue flowering them until they are ready to harvest. One girl is easily two weeks ahead of all the others.

First time auto grow questions
MrGreenfinga

MrGreenfinga

First auto grow. GG4 from ILGM. Im finding one out of five of my current grow is progressing very nicely. Getting close to three weeks of flowering. The other four are way behind, just starting to stack now. I did top all five girls at week three of veg. I know there are differing opinions on whether you top autos or not. Question is do autos just stop at a certain point in their life span or will I be able to continue flowering them until they are ready to harvest. One girl is easily two weeks ahead of all the others.
They should finish out just not at the same time i have grown a few autos i dont really like them

Everything has go go very well to get the best yield and quality even in veg

Depending on genetics they start flowering at different points in thier life
Some are a week later and some or a week faster

Top Bottom