First time grower looking for opinions

• Thread starter artmanmike
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

artmanmike

Greetings everyone, new to growing AND this forum.
I have attached some photos of my first grow 15 days into flower 12/12. This is Bruce Banner Fem. Could use some input, there is sooooo much info out there, is this looking ok, or did I hack it up?

First time grower looking for opinions
First time grower looking for opinions 2

A

artmanmike

I can only assume i am asking the WRONG question the wrong way in the wrong place . Is there a special forum where people exchange ideas, inputs, pics, brags, etc? If anyone can point me in that direction, I would appreciate it.

7munkee

7munkee

Looks fine. I grew some out last year and it turned out alright. I gave most of it away because it was too strong for me. I remember them being hungry plants.

A

artmanmike

Looks fine. I grew some out last year and it turned out alright. I gave most of it away because it was too strong for me. I remember them being hungry plants.
Thanks 7munkee, I just didn't know if I did too much LST and topping. Not sure flowers are looking ok etc.... Like I mentioned, first grow, having fun,

BB22

BB22

Greetings everyone, new to growing AND this forum.
I have attached some photos of my first grow 15 days into flower 12/12. This is Bruce Banner Fem. Could use some input, there is sooooo much info out there, is this looking ok, or did I hack it up?

View attachment 2156432View attachment 2156434
I’m a new grower also. I try and snip off all the growth that won’t make it to the top after about week three. Your plants look great.

A

artmanmike

I’m a new grower also. I try and snip off all the growth that won’t make it to the top after about week three. Your plants look great.
Awesome, i am in the right place...Thanks BB, I will get to trimming.

BB22

BB22

Awesome, i am in the right place...Thanks BB, I will get to trimming.
If you’re 15 days into flower, I would give it another week.

Then I would assess what won’t make it to the top. I’m not an expert. It’s just my two cents. ✌️

Imzzaudae

Imzzaudae

Hello and welcome to the forum.

You have done a very great job so far. That plant will look pretty nice all budded up.
Another week and she will be finished stretching. Time to start thinking about a flowering fertilizer.
What have you been feeding so far?
What fertilizer where you thinking about using for flowering?

You need to be watching videos on proper cannabis defoliation so your not cutting off bud sites!
Knowing what to remove and why is important.

Top Bottom