First time grower

• Thread starter AZreefer
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
A

AZreefer

Also im strongly considering a dirt autoflower grow just to get some use out of the tent and light...and fans when i get um. Then i can take my time building my plumbing.

cannafarmer420

cannafarmer420

I ♥ fat colas
Supporter
Also im strongly considering a dirt autoflower grow just to get some use out of the tent and light...and fans when i get um. Then i can take my time building my plumbing.
Autos....☹️

D

DougV

Just to add to your dirt option: If you like Indica and or Indica dominant, you can find photoperiod seeds with flowering times from 7-10 weeks. For only a couple weeks longer than an auto, you can go that route, as well.

A

AZreefer

Just to add to your dirt option: If you like Indica and or Indica dominant, you can find photoperiod seeds with flowering times from 7-10 weeks. For only a couple weeks longer than an auto, you can go that route, as well.
Yes please. Got a strain suggestion? Could maybe try that sweet mainline training ive been reading so much about if i did just go with a photo.

D

DougV

Perhaps old school? I first smoked in the late 60’s, Lebanese hash, because I went to school in Beirut. I was looking for something to play with and ran across these:

Strong and go back to the days of the Order of Assassins in Persia. 7-9 weeks flowering and short to better fit in a tent.

A

AZreefer

Perhaps old school? I first smoked in the late 60’s, Lebanese hash, because I went to school in Beirut. I was looking for something to play with and ran across these:

Strong and go back to the days of the Order of Assassins in Persia. 7-9 weeks flowering and short to better fit in a tent.
Awesome!

A

AZreefer

More progress. The enviroment is ready just need the media, containers and plants. And more suggestions.

I blame this community for educating me on the importance air movment in the tent. My original concept included stuff sure, but not so much of it. My air circ shit and my hydros were going to be inexpensive. I no longer am aiming for inexpensive or budget on any aspects because i want my shit to grow really big ass stinky buds. I want my shit to produce for the forseeable future as well. No one off shit. Im a heavy, heavy.....real big fucking pothead. I need at least 2 bad ass harvests a year maybe 3 to sustain. I came onto this forum like a month ago with motivation and a concept. Now i have very clear cut designs. Big thank you to all who tread here. Ive taken in so much in the last month that im feeling super confident and ready to grow.

I put an 8" exhaust on top of the tent mounted to a piece of plywood to keep it as high as possible. A 6" intake on the floor of the lung room that can be moved out to the hallway to bring in air thats not being exhaled from the tent. 2x 4" circulation fans. Run by a pro+ that i have yet to install and wire because im puffing my pipe and wasting away a morning of cable managment. That means i need input on the best location on the circ fans. And anything else for that matter. Im getting so crazy excited. I have to sit for another 2 weeks for the next step. An organic grow to help me have a more simplified experience with focusing on plant training and learning more shit with my very first grow in my new toy. Also this gives me time. Im designing and plumbing and outfitting a hydro monster during my grow. My monster includes a wall of shit that will probably make most the bucket hobbiest growers ask why. For that my answer is because it will be cool. Fucking cool. Ill show you eventually. Or ill fail epic and reading that will be equally funny for ypu.

20240519 075703
20240519 075714
20240519 075719
20240519 075732
Top Bottom