First time! Need some help please!

• Thread starter Mossyoak1984
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

I think I need another week or two but I'm not sure?
First time need some help please
First time need some help please 2
First time need some help please 3

ArtfulCodger

ArtfulCodger

If you're finishing your first grow with healthy plants, you're doing great. You might get a jewelers loupe, a wifi microscope, or even the magnifier app on your phone to get a close look at the bud trichomes. NOT the sugar leaves...the buds. When you see 5-10% amber trichomes, and zero percent clear, then it's time to harvest. Some people like to run longer (looking for more of a body high), but it's a matter of preference after all the trikes are at least cloudy.

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

If you're finishing your first grow with healthy plants, you're doing great. You might get a jewelers loupe, a wifi microscope, or even the magnifier app on your phone to get a close look at the bud trichomes. NOT the sugar leaves...the buds. When you see 5-10% amber trichomes, and zero percent clear, then it's time to harvest. Some people like to run longer (looking for more of a body high), but it's a matter of preference after all the trikes are at least cloudy.
Definitely trying for max uplifting

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

From what I'm seeing though, it's 90% clear still though. But I'm also a newb.

Mossyoak1984

Mossyoak1984

Yeah I saw that, fortunately no. There where some water droplets from the plastic canopy, and it looks like it dissolved the trics.

Latest posts

Top Bottom