First timer grower looking to learn

• Thread starter Jncokid
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
J

Jncokid

First time grower looking for some Insight on how my plants look. I'm in a 50/50 mix of ffof and Light Warrior. Just took the humidity Dome off today. Humidity is at 85% temperature at 78 vpd.5

First timer grower looking to learn
First timer grower looking to learn 2
Captspaulding

Captspaulding

What’s the matter? Don’t like clowns? 🤡
Supporter
Let them dry back a bit before watering again. Don’t want to suffocate the roots. Bouncing babies!!!

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok. So you don't think the humidity is to high
oh it’s definitely a little high, but as the pots dry back it will go down. I would do whatever I could to get it into the 70’s and 60’s though. Seedlings like high humidity. But once it hits full veg, I try to maintain 55-65%

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
oh it’s definitely a little high, but as the pots dry back it will go down. I would do whatever I could to get it into the 70’s and 60’s though. Seedlings like high humidity. But once it hits full veg, I try to maintain 55-65%
Can we see your grow area? Is it outdoor? Closet? Tent?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
I don't have a picture but it's a 3x3x5 indoor tent
Open all the tent flaps if you haven’t already. Depending on your houses ambiance this will help if you haven’t done that already.

J

Jncokid

Ok. I can't do that till I get home from work but the system is on Wi-Fi should I just lower the humidity until I can get the flaps open?

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok. I can't do that till I get home from work but the system is on Wi-Fi should I just lower the humidity until I can get the flaps open?
If you can, sure, it will aid the wet dry cycle. It’ll be ok until you get home though. Don’t be scared to open that tent up for quite a while, the plants won’t have any nose to them until flower really. Just fyi.

Captspaulding

Captspaulding

Supporter
Ok great! I really appreciate the help and advise. I hope you don't mind if I follow for more questions in the future
Hit me up anytime homie!!!!

Latest posts

Top Bottom