Followed My Brothers Here From The Dank Den.

• Thread starter madscrapper
  • Start date
  • Tagged users None
oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

jesus christ, what the fuck is wrong with people. So life is hard for them, yeah so fucking what, tell that to the wall. its the same for everyone right, like a guy by choice gets home at fucking 11pm, no the poor bastard has to work..... Even rich people struggle with life, die of cancer, etc. i would literally cut off their fucking arms mate for this heinous action. Police too busy looking for rag heads to bother taking back control of communities from these in house mutts.
my same exact words bro,,my youngest was getting off a midnight,,and before this happen i told him this is the city,always be attentive of your surroundings,always day or night,opened the boys eyes when this incident happened,,it so easy to steal and so hard to provide as all or ansectors did,you know we think it is cruel in some third world countries when the cut the hand off a theif,no if this had happened to them,what would there thought be then,,i bet there mind set would be difrent,especially when it took cops 1 hr to respond to the incident and paramedic were there in 10 minutes and couldnt go in house,,ya something wrong here,,i understand why emergency wouldnt go in for there own safty,,but open carry my friend is a good thing,,pissed me off a month or so ago,when law was instated,,a professor at a local colleg here was on evening news protesting open carry,,he was wearing a flak jacket and helmet to teach his class,wtf,,these are the people that or youth look up to,there supose to be neutral and the kids make ther own desisions and which way they want to be,,that in my eyes is showing them to be rebellious which leads to these hate groups ,just fuels there fire,,had a girl on this site said,we dont respect old folks ,how can you respect old folks when they dont respect you,,well when i try to pass on a event in my first hand life and tell younger generations ,they take it as disrespecting them,thing is respect does go both ways,but its earned not given if you dig,in the schools and envorement of hate and rebellion they are taught,,so this old ass man telling them difrent than what they were ingraved in stone is easier than life event to say difrent,,one thing i have learned in the past is they dont want to hear anything you got to say,then the worse happens and eyes open,and son bitch if i would have lesson to that old man comes to pl;ay,,we as youth hate everything parents try to teach,,we are just the police to them and rebellion is key and that why this word is so messed up and civil war will come,,it will be race against race, same out come death,,guess what thats what they are rioting about now,,so isnt that just a circle to do same thing,,freaking killing folk over a damn statue ,shit,,that not a statue,its a reminder of stupidity,if you dig,,ok im done went to far,,sorry folks ,i got a excuse though im crazyyyyyy,lmao sorry just a old man watching the world go by and seeing the wheel turn that circle to the begging of my life,,what sucks is humans dont live long enough to were they can profit off mistakes from first round,,would be nice to sit back in age and watch the birds and deer comfortablly and not have finacial problems form profiting from first mistakes,hahahah

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

yeah mate, this is KAMINO and BCRA at work. yes i cut it but for harvest. it does grow back. I cut it or mine grows 6ft plus and wide as a house LOL.

How to Cut Back Lemongrass Plants the eco way :)

Pruning lemongrass plants is a good idea for keeping them a manageable size as well as encouraging new growth. Cutting lemongrass stalks for cooking will keep the plant somewhat in check, but lemongrass grows so quickly that extra pruning is often necessary.

The best time for trimming lemongrass is early spring, when the plant is still dormant. If your lemongrass has been left untended for a while, it has probably accumulated some dead material. The first thing to do is get rid of that. Rake away anything that’s unattached underneath, then pull out any dead stalks that are still in the ground. These are probably mostly around the outside of the plant. Once all that remains of your plant is green, you can cut down the tops of the stalks to make it a more manageable size.
Lemongrass is very forgiving and can be cut back quite drastically. Cut it down to as little as 3 feet (.9 m.) high and prune it regularly to keep it that size if you so desire.

For those not in Texas...

Pruning Lemongrass in Colder Climates
If you live in a colder climate, your lemongrass may go dormant over the winter, with all of its leaves turning brown. If this is the case, wait until early spring for lemongrass pruning and cut all the leaves away, right down to the tender white part of the stalk. This may look extreme when you do it, but before long, fresh growth should come in to replace all that lost material.
hell ya,,so when it goes dormant i can also get it out of this 5 gal bucket and into soil ,,done ,thanks bro

Ecompost

Ecompost

I was actually just talking to a gent about growing in either all sand or perlite to see how it goes
coriander LOL Any plant will grow in sand, you just need some Bio Media Pro to insert the right biology to extract the nutrients from the sand, then you need to add Bio Balance Media to prevent nutrients leaching on pour, and to provide a basis of aggregation and water retention.

Ecompost

Ecompost

L
my same exact words bro,,my youngest was getting off a midnight,,and before this happen i told him this is the city,always be attentive of your surroundings,always day or night,opened the boys eyes when this incident happened,,it so easy to steal and so hard to provide as all or ansectors did,you know we think it is cruel in some third world countries when the cut the hand off a theif,no if this had happened to them,what would there thought be then,,i bet there mind set would be difrent,especially when it took cops 1 hr to respond to the incident and paramedic were there in 10 minutes and couldnt go in house,,ya something wrong here,,i understand why emergency wouldnt go in for there own safty,,but open carry my friend is a good thing,,pissed me off a month or so ago,when law was instated,,a professor at a local colleg here was on evening news protesting open carry,,he was wearing a flak jacket and helmet to teach his class,wtf,,these are the people that or youth look up to,there supose to be neutral and the kids make ther own desisions and which way they want to be,,that in my eyes is showing them to be rebellious which leads to these hate groups ,just fuels there fire,,had a girl on this site said,we dont respect old folks ,how can you respect old folks when they dont respect you,,well when i try to pass on a event in my first hand life and tell younger generations ,they take it as disrespecting them,thing is respect does go both ways,but its earned not given if you dig,in the schools and envorement of hate and rebellion they are taught,,so this old ass man telling them difrent than what they were ingraved in stone is easier than life event to say difrent,,one thing i have learned in the past is they dont want to hear anything you got to say,then the worse happens and eyes open,and son bitch if i would have lesson to that old man comes to pl;ay,,we as youth hate everything parents try to teach,,we are just the police to them and rebellion is key and that why this word is so messed up and civil war will come,,it will be race against race, same out come death,,guess what thats what they are rioting about now,,so isnt that just a circle to do same thing,,freaking killing folk over a damn statue ,shit,,that not a statue,its a reminder of stupidity,if you dig,,ok im done went to far,,sorry folks ,i got a excuse though im crazyyyyyy,lmao sorry just a old man watching the world go by and seeing the wheel turn that circle to the begging of my life,,what sucks is humans dont live long enough to were they can profit off mistakes from first round,,would be nice to sit back in age and watch the birds and deer comfortablly and not have finacial problems form profiting from first mistakes,hahahah
LOl never stop ranting bro, there is truth in your rants. the worlkd is a mess, people are taught that they can just click and get, but life aint a web link. you know they are even now talking of taking statues down in England too, same bullshit liberal leftie asshawk language being used as above by the prof of fear.

oldskol4evr

oldskol4evr

L

LOl never stop ranting bro, there is truth in your rants. the worlkd is a mess, people are taught that they can just click and get, but life aint a web link. you know they are even now talking of taking statues down in England too, same bullshit liberal leftie asshawk language being used as above by the prof of fear.
and all this shit is fueled by the protected by law media,like we say,my eyes are bad,hahahah

WS4U

WS4U

IMG 4268
Rmhxcindy99xquerkle scissor hash rosin @Srenots

GT21

GT21

I like soup
Supporter
added, I just brought a tractor with my Bitcoins. it just cost me $14 to buy an $8K tractor. Now thats what i am talking about ;-) I have 2 left now,,,so I wait, when they are worth enough for me to buy a new drying hut, i am gonna cash them in for that. i dont need BTC right but i need a drying shed for all my produce and i dont have any other money to do it. Please keep going up BTC LOL
Mmm tractor... ppl are buyin these 5,000 dollar Mahindra here like crazy...im about to go play with one soon... i need the post hole and seed attachments

Top Bottom