• Tagged users None
JKash

JKash

Can you out GRAV The Gravmaster???
Supporter
Let me know if video works... someone said it was not

Deadstill

Deadstill

I'm from the government, and I'm here to help.
Supporter
Now it works

3cats

3cats

Let me know if video works... someone said it was not
It works fine for me. You must have trimmed some off before adding the buds to your machine didn't you? I trim wet and smoke the rest but your machine looks cool in operation. I'd like a pair of the $450 electric scissors to help my trimming but they're out of my league. Thank for the post, its the first time I've seen one run.

JKash

JKash

Supporter
It works fine for me. You must have trimmed some off before adding the buds to your machine didn't you? I trim wet and smoke the rest but your machine looks cool in operation. I'd like a pair of the $450 electric scissors to help my trimming but they're out of my league. Thank for the post, its the first time I've seen one run.
I had cola nugs that were dry before this round...I didn't trim anything by hand... no fan leaves....nothing....my whole plant even prized nugs went thru this machine

Wuddup_B

Wuddup_B

Someone on reddit posted some test results a few years back. If I recall correctly the results were 22% hand trimmed and 19% for machine. I think it was 20 turns. Not bad for the time it saves.

Jimmie

Jimmie

That looks pretty good. I buy a few things from vevor, they make everything. I’m getting one for next year.thanks for the post. I have 2six gallon pails and 4five gallon buckets full of buds, looks like a life saver.

MisterHelix

MisterHelix

I’m thinking about one just for the smalls (popcorn). I just can’t be bothered to physically trim Larfy flower, but I don’t really want all that leaf in my butter, so….

JKash

JKash

Supporter
This lid is great for your larfy buds......I will hand cut good buds off branch and run the crappy stuff thru this... then just dump into bowl.... this can cut debudding down to an hour per half pound

20230826 173217
20230828 084027
JKash

JKash

Supporter
That looks pretty good. I buy a few things from vevor, they make everything. I’m getting one for next year.thanks for the post. I have 2six gallon pails and 4five gallon buckets full of buds, looks like a life saver.
To me it is...I hate trimming for days... it's nice to be able to trim...weigh...and jar all in short amt of time rather than days

JKash

JKash

Supporter
Someone on reddit posted some test results a few years back. If I recall correctly the results were 22% hand trimmed and 19% for machine. I think it was 20 turns. Not bad for the time it saves.
I got electric... so I just count to 20 seconds

Top Bottom